Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HB+7 or Raptor+7 ?

This is a discussion on HB+7 or Raptor+7 ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well, lately, I've thought about to buy my 61 warrior a sweet hb+7. but since it has only 169 ap, ...
Page: 1

Uzu

Well, lately, I've thought about to buy my 61 warrior a sweet hb+7.
    but since it has only 169 ap, I'd like to ask you guys to give me suggestions.

The warrior is level 61, it will have rental shells+7 along with a Iron set and dual rol+1 (soon dual roc+0.)

What do you guys think?

Would a raptor+7/70 be actually better than a hell breaker +7?

thx in advance

I think not because people will always have more spear def then club. Also afaik the upgradable chit defense is bugged. So HB +7

hb +7

Uzu

yeah but will hb+7 suck on someone more than a raptor+7 who doesn't wear spear def?

Its pretty equal weapons and prices not. If you don't need work out on other your gear get hb if you need get rappy. :P

Uzu

hb+7 bought. topic can be closed.

Banned

Its pretty equal weapons and prices not. If you don't need work out on other your gear get hb if you need get rappy. :P[/b]
    Not really. I had both Raptor8 and HB7. On mobs Hb hit slightly less, in PK nearly the same. HB7 >>>>>> Raptor+7

Brazzi

why U compare that two weapons?? i dont know what is the price at your serv but at CW HB+7 and rappy +8 have similar prices...and of course rappy +8 is much better

Uzu

why U compare that two weapons?? i dont know what is the price at your serv but at CW HB+7 and rappy +8 have similar prices...and of course rappy +8 is much better[/b]
    oki, but still, i just checked the AP points and was unsure. i thought hb is that overpriced because it's much more rare than a rappy+7 and is one of the best weapons for a BP too. rappy costs ~7gb, i bought the HB for ~27gb and getting every min 1 to 2 PMs about if I want to sell it xD

imo same shit, except:

rapy7+good items>hb7

sell it get rapy and some more stuff (a uniq or two, and a substitute weapon like a sword or an axe), price difference is not justified in this situation

Uzu

imo same shit, except:

rapy7+good items>hb7

sell it get rapy and some more stuff (a uniq or two, and a substitute weapon like a sword or an axe)[/b]
    nah... i have like 50 gbs somewhere on my accounts which i think i'm going to use because i dont want to gear up my rogue and priest any further. i earn a day about 5gb

2 PCs + Laptop ftw xD

nah... i have like 50 gbs somewhere on my accounts which i think i'm going to use because i dont want to gear up my rogue and priest any further. i earn a day about 5gb

2 PCs + Laptop ftw xD[/b]
    then youre going only for the looks, the difference is nothing

if ure with duffer rapy will do better, if youre solo HB will do slightly better, until you get duffed and start begging for cure from randoms

raptor +7 if ur budget is low otherwise what i said hb +7

Banned

oki, but still, i just checked the AP points and was unsure. i thought hb is that overpriced because it's much more rare than a rappy+7 and is one of the best weapons for a BP too. rappy costs ~7gb, i bought the HB for ~27gb and getting every min 1 to 2 PMs about if I want to sell it xD[/b]
    That&#39;s some fucked up prices mate >________<

hb7 definately rapes the rappy7.

I know some people that prefer hb 7 over an ii8 (12 AP diff)..... the elemental damage is simply amazing (seeing how warriors miss their R attacks so much). Oh and did i forget to mention faster combos?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast