jewels questions

This is a discussion on jewels questions within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So, i kinda know what ill get. But im interested in hearing some other peoples opinions on how they would ...
Page: 1

So, i kinda know what ill get. But im interested in hearing some other peoples opinions on how they would do it. I'd only prefer if your experienced in ardream sin too, otherwise it wont help much.

basically im hung up between what i was originally gonna get which is say wp + 2/3 and Ib. Then i thought maybe IN + a jud + 2/3 might be a good idea. I mean both ways your pretty safe but i just wanna hear what yous would use. i guess it does depend on your other jewels also. So currently at the moment im using dual rol, skele, wp 1, re0 re + 1.

Shoot away.

Wp+2 and judicious belt, u kill b4 they hit u in ard so the defence aint needed. Other than that your items aint that bad

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

keep the skelly(like said b4 in other topics all the weapon def. you need in ardream are in skelly) and upgrade the WP to +2 - then start upgrading your gear maybe get a SE+1 along with that RE+1

I Personally hate ins on rogues in dcz, its all about ap, so i cant see why in would be helpfull. Keep skeely, if u got spare cash i guess go ib

thanks for the replies, and ill + 1 to the ears, they definately need to be upgraded.

to souls, i donno if youve played an ardream sin. but i can tell you now its not just about ap. theres no point hittin hard, if you cant stay alive long enough to reap the benefits. Alot of my nps when im not pkin in a party come from 2-3-4 vs one's, cause there'll be 1 out of 4 that is any good. so i just pick them off. Thats why im lookin for a good combination. its all about options really, i donno what it is but i think the jud belt is so sexy. Ive always been an ac hp whore before ap, but now that i am ardream i do need to sacrifice a little. keep the inputs comming and thanks for the opinions.

thanks for the replies, and ill + 1 to the ears, they definately need to be upgraded.

to souls, i donno if youve played an ardream sin. but i can tell you now its not just about ap. theres no point hittin hard, if you cant stay alive long enough to reap the benefits. Alot of my nps when im not pkin in a party come from 2-3-4 vs one's, cause there'll be 1 out of 4 that is any good. so i just pick them off. Thats why im lookin for a good combination. its all about options really, i donno what it is but i think the jud belt is so sexy. Ive always been an ac hp whore before ap, but now that i am ardream i do need to sacrifice a little. keep the inputs comming and thanks for the opinions.[/b]
    I played dcz sin for 1-2 years. But my items well very expensive, so personally never needed an in, i do understand your point about the wp tho. But i prefer wp and iron belt combo, to in and jud combo

xstep

iron belt with wp +1/+2/+3 is the best combination fo ardream sin so far ( maybe skele , 20 deff over 30 gr) , ur earring are good for ardream , i always prefer re +1/+2 over eme's and se's , so u dont have to change nothing... just upgrade ur earrings

iron belt with wp +1/+2/+3 is the best combination fo ardream sin so far ( maybe skele , 20 deff over 30 gr) , ur earring are good for ardream , i always prefer re +1/+2 over eme's and se's , so u dont have to change nothing... just upgrade ur earrings[/b]
    I would split the earings, maybe re+2 and eme or se, i would have 2 re's

yea thats what ive always thought and well read, the wp and ib is the best combo. But i just thought maybe thats cause knowone actually compared or tried in + jud. Its probably what ill end up going with, just thought i'd see what people have to say and if anyone has tried it. As for my ears, ill definately keep one re, hopefully get up to a + 2, but i do want to up my ap, so what do yous think? 16/3 ear? i think se's are quite hard to come buy, and nows probably not the time anyway with prices quite high. i do like the eme, good balance but will probs only be effective at like + 3 for high dex bonus.

yea thats what ive always thought and well read, the wp and ib is the best combo. But i just thought maybe thats cause knowone actually compared or tried in + jud. Its probably what ill end up going with, just thought i'd see what people have to say and if anyone has tried it. As for my ears, ill definately keep one re, hopefully get up to a + 2, but i do want to up my ap, so what do yous think? 16/3 ear? i think se's are quite hard to come buy, and nows probably not the time anyway with prices quite high. i do like the eme, good balance but will probs only be effective at like + 3 for high dex bonus.[/b]
    If u go jud/ in combo, u need as much ac from the earings as possible, cos neither neck or belt give u any ac to shout about

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

your right about the EME since its ardream those 5 HP wont help as much as they do at +70 only thing eme better than SE is the AC for an ardreamer - plus like souls said WP+3 with IB = more AC/HP/MP/resist and less AP which is why i prefer the SE over one of the RE you have !!

If u go jud/ in combo, u need as much ac from the earings as possible, cos neither neck or belt give u any ac to shout about[/b]
    indeed, i did not think about that at all. mindblank. thanks for your thoughts. same with you nerd, ty for the opinions. guess its time to ponder some more