Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

jewels on war 80

This is a discussion on jewels on war 80 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; WOW! Mr.Dagwood, truly experienced warrior. I am actually going to try that out, never really considered going down that road ...
Page: 2

WOW! Mr.Dagwood, truly experienced warrior. I am actually going to try that out, never really considered going down that road with those accessories, but what your saying will give me a LOAD of ap, wonderful reply, a true experienced warrior thanks! =] even helped me. So people want amazing ap listen to Dagwood.

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    WOW! Mr.Dagwood, truly experienced warrior. I am actually going to try that out, never really considered going down that road with those accessories, but what your saying will give me a LOAD of ap, wonderful reply, a true experienced warrior thanks! =] even helped me. So people want amazing ap listen to Dagwood.
    Thx, glad someone found the info useful. Like to point out that AOS+3/WDN+3 are both really cheap on most servers, less than 1/4 the cost of an IN+0, and less than a WP+2, now many like to do with an IN+0, if you are soloing or dualing a lot a WP+3 or IN+0 come in handy, I'd go for a WP+3 if dualing a lot, just the Def/Str/and Resistances, and HP are really flexible if you are dualing a rogue/mage/or warrior. IN+0 if nice if you are getting tag teamed in a party, good to slap on while melee are chasing you, but if you are in a good party with experienced priests, then slapping on that AOS+3/WDN+3 will give a nice boost to AP for a cheap price, 30str on AOS and 25 on WDN, compared to 12str on WP+3/ 5 str on IN+0.

Like I said you can't knock the HP and weapon def on an IN, or the combination of Def/Str/Hp/Resistances on the WP+3, but if you have plenty of ac/hp to spare, then you can't beat the value of a AOS+3/WDN+3. WDN has 5str less, but 70GR (getting ice cubed is a pain) and combined with SOS+3 u have a lot of GR. Also the WDN+3 will give you 125hp more than the AOS+3, so some would give up 5str for more HP and GR.

This is one of the more effective discount builds. OE's+3 are cheaper than PE+2, let alone trying to buy/make PE+3's, Krowaz+7 is far cheaper than Shell+9, while IB+0 is cheaper than SOS+3, the SOS+3 is clearly the best belt for a warrior. Dual Roc+3 is the way to go if you have have a warrior account, meaning Adream warrior/RLB warrior/CZ warrior, you really want to be able to shove all the gems in your inn, and use them on all 3 accounts, HV+3 can only be used by 70+, so only good if you are going to a pure CZ build. Going AOS+3/WND+3 can hold you over for a cheap cost till you get a backup neck like IN+0 or WP+3, but those would be the last piece I would invest in, they really aren't that impressive if you are in a good PK party, then max AP is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Thx, glad someone found the info useful. Like to point out that AOS+3/WDN+3 are both really cheap on most servers, less than 1/4 the cost of an IN+0, and less than a WP+2, now many like to do with an IN+0, if you are soloing or dualing a lot a WP+3 or IN+0 come in handy, I'd go for a WP+3 if dualing a lot, just the Def/Str/and Resistances, and HP are really flexible if you are dualing a rogue/mage/or warrior. IN+0 if nice if you are getting tag teamed in a party, good to slap on while melee are chasing you, but if you are in a good party with experienced priests, then slapping on that AOS+3/WDN+3 will give a nice boost to AP for a cheap price, 30str on AOS and 25 on WDN, compared to 12str on WP+3/ 5 str on IN+0.

Like I said you can't knock the HP and weapon def on an IN, or the combination of Def/Str/Hp/Resistances on the WP+3, but if you have plenty of ac/hp to spare, then you can't beat the value of a AOS+3/WDN+3. WDN has 5str less, but 70GR (getting ice cubed is a pain) and combined with SOS+3 u have a lot of GR. Also the WDN+3 will give you 125hp more than the AOS+3, so some would give up 5str for more HP and GR.

This is one of the more effective discount builds. OE's+3 are cheaper than PE+2, let alone trying to buy/make PE+3's, Krowaz+7 is far cheaper than Shell+9, while IB+0 is cheaper than SOS+3, the SOS+3 is clearly the best belt for a warrior. Dual Roc+3 is the way to go if you have have a warrior account, meaning Adream warrior/RLB warrior/CZ warrior, you really want to be able to shove all the gems in your inn, and use them on all 3 accounts, HV+3 can only be used by 70+, so only good if you are going to a pure CZ build. Going AOS+3/WND+3 can hold you over for a cheap cost till you get a backup neck like IN+0 or WP+3, but those would be the last piece I would invest in, they really aren't that impressive if you are in a good PK party, then max AP is the way to go.
    correct me if im wrong but from some previous calculations on the warrior, doesnt the in relatively give more bonus overall than the wp+3 during level 70+s? as the weapon defence really is a real big boost than having resistance? and may i ask which would you prefer if you were going pure cz warrior, wp+3 or in? as a back up to, either AOS+3/WND+3.

Personally on a warrior I'd go WP+3 over an IN+0, I really don't think IN+0 is that impressive. Honestly I even preferred an WP+2 over IN+0. I had an IN, pked with it for awhile, really did not notice it being of any value on my warrior. Some say it's better when you are getting banged on by tons of melee, but honestly the only difference I noticed is, if you are getting fully duffed then IN+0 keeps you alive more, because the duff isn't going against the weapon def. If you aren't being duffed or have a good priest to heal you/rebuff, then WP+3 was hands down my more fun to use on a warrior. On my server you have tons of orc mages, nova parties, in war and just dropping novas in town, and in those cases IN+0 is not going to keep you alive. If you are worried about rogues, well FP+7 DD is cheap, and losing your helm on Krowaz set will still give you 400HP/350hp/15str/6hp/10lr...so you don't lose any str for the dual.

That being said if you are going to have a AOS+3 or WDN+3, then it would go to IN+0 for the WD if you are constantly getting duffed, it will keep you alive, if you are not getting duffed, then you will be wearing the AOS+3 at all times anyhow. The only major advantage of having a WP+3 is that it's really flexible, if you don't want to switch back and forth, depending on who you are dualing, or the situation, and you just want 1 solid neck, and can afford a WP+3, then I'd take it over IN+0. If you can't afford WP+3 or IN+0, and want to have higher AP to get kills, go for the AOS+3/WDN+3. To me in a good pk party no one attacks warriors first, they go for mage/priests, so in my experience they need IN+0's a lot more than warriors do, warriors are almost last in any party to get attacked, unless they are well known easy kills. AOS+3 has 25str more than IN+0, and 18str more than WP+3, for much less the cost.

The main job of a warrior is to kill off the other teams mage/priests before yours die anyhow...right? if you are dropping their priests faster you are going to win, so in that sense how is IN+0 really playing to the warriors strengths. If you are just trying to stay alive you have really bad priests or no mage to tp you out of the middle of getting banged on. If your sole purpose is to do as much damage to the other party as possible, and get kills, then IN+0 is not for you. If you are just trying not to die, and stay alive, worried about losing too much np, would rather your priests die before you can kill the opposing parties priests, as long as you can stay alive long enough to "town", then go IN+0, but that is not the style of play most warriors want to be associated with.
    Last edited by dagwood; 04-06-2011 at 09:52 PM.

icextreme

set krowas +6 is great warrior

Personally on a warrior I'd go WP+3 over an IN+0, I really don't think IN+0 is that impressive. Honestly I even preferred an WP+2 over IN+0. I had an IN, pked with it for awhile, really did not notice it being of any value on my warrior. Some say it's better when you are getting banged on by tons of melee, but honestly the only difference I noticed is, if you are getting fully duffed then IN+0 keeps you alive more, because the duff isn't going against the weapon def. If you aren't being duffed or have a good priest to heal you/rebuff, then WP+3 was hands down my more fun to use on a warrior. On my server you have tons of orc mages, nova parties, in war and just dropping novas in town, and in those cases IN+0 is not going to keep you alive. If you are worried about rogues, well FP+7 DD is cheap, and losing your helm on Krowaz set will still give you 400HP/350hp/15str/6hp/10lr...so you don't lose any str for the dual.

That being said if you are going to have a AOS+3 or WDN+3, then it would go to IN+0 for the WD if you are constantly getting duffed, it will keep you alive, if you are not getting duffed, then you will be wearing the AOS+3 at all times anyhow. The only major advantage of having a WP+3 is that it's really flexible, if you don't want to switch back and forth, depending on who you are dualing, or the situation, and you just want 1 solid neck, and can afford a WP+3, then I'd take it over IN+0. If you can't afford WP+3 or IN+0, and want to have higher AP to get kills, go for the AOS+3/WDN+3. To me in a good pk party no one attacks warriors first, they go for mage/priests, so in my experience they need IN+0's a lot more than warriors do, warriors are almost last in any party to get attacked, unless they are well known easy kills. AOS+3 has 25str more than IN+0, and 18str more than WP+3, for much less the cost.

The main job of a warrior is to kill off the other teams mage/priests before yours die anyhow...right? if you are dropping their priests faster you are going to win, so in that sense how is IN+0 really playing to the warriors strengths. If you are just trying to stay alive you have really bad priests or no mage to tp you out of the middle of getting banged on. If your sole purpose is to do as much damage to the other party as possible, and get kills, then IN+0 is not for you. If you are just trying not to die, and stay alive, worried about losing too much np, would rather your priests die before you can kill the opposing parties priests, as long as you can stay alive long enough to "town", then go IN+0, but that is not the style of play most warriors want to be associated with.
    Nice reply dagwood, can i ask which server you play on? so you don't even use AOS or WDN? u just have wp+3? but yeh i get your point. So im just going to get either AOS/WDN and i think maybe WP+3 because i have a ardream rogue. How about your earrings, do you have a combination of earrings or just one set of earrings? the +16or watever strength?

Evil Wizard's Nightmare Senior Member

dagwood is from Diez.

Mfg

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    Nice reply dagwood, can i ask which server you play on? so you don't even use AOS or WDN? u just have wp+3? but yeh i get your point. So im just going to get either AOS/WDN and i think maybe WP+3 because i have a ardream rogue. How about your earrings, do you have a combination of earrings or just one set of earrings? the +16or watever strength?
    Yeah I'm on diez, in AMITY, would never use Str 16 ears, I prefer Opal Ears, I use dual OE, even at +2 they are 16/16 which is better than having no defense from a str ear, and when +3 they are 20/20. Roc+2/HV+2/String of Skulls+2, full krowaz set, Wirinom+7/Personal Sword+7, on my neck I've changed it a lot, just to see which I like more, when I was using shells I use WP+2/IN+0, and tried my friends WP+3, and hated the IN+0, sold those when I was buying Krowaz. Have tried all the str necks Lupus+3/WDN+3/AOS+3, my favorite is the AOS+3, just because I am never first to die or get attacked in any pk party I'm in, so really didn't need the extra def or weapon def. I have tried the WDN+3, just because with the SOS+2/HV+2/ROC+2, and using a personal+7 on an ice mage, really don't get slowed or cubed as often. Tried the Lupus+3 when light mages could stun with higher Int, and you'd get stunned like ever 3-4 hits, which was ultra annoying. Anytime you can buy or make uniques, test them, and resell them for a higher price, go for it, game is about having fun. Most stuff I have sealed so I can't upgrade the belt or rings to +3, but they suit me fine for now.
    Last edited by dagwood; 04-08-2011 at 09:05 PM.

Yeah I'm on diez, in AMITY, would never use Str 16 ears, I prefer Opal Ears, I use dual OE, even at +2 they are 16/16 which is better than having no defense from a str ear, and when +3 they are 20/20. Roc+2/HV+2/String of Skulls+2, full krowaz set, Wirinom+7/Personal Sword+7, on my neck I've changed it a lot, just to see which I like more, when I was using shells I use WP+2/IN+0, and tried my friends WP+3, and hated the IN+0, sold those when I was buying Krowaz. Have tried all the str necks Lupus+3/WDN+3/AOS+3, my favorite is the AOS+3, just because I am never first to die or get attacked in any pk party I'm in, so really didn't need the extra def or weapon def. I have tried the WDN+3, just because with the SOS+2/HV+2/ROC+2, and using a personal+7 on an ice mage, really don't get slowed or cubed as often. Tried the Lupus+3 when light mages could stun with higher Int, and you'd get stunned like ever 3-4 hits, which was ultra annoying. Anytime you can buy or make uniques, test them, and resell them for a higher price, go for it, game it about having fun. Most stuff I have sealed so I can't upgrade the belt or rings to +3, but they suit me fine for now.
    ok thanks 4 the advise dagwood. =] will start trying all them out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12