Just Curious, Dual cursed weapons.

This is a discussion on Just Curious, Dual cursed weapons. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I just had an idea, and wanted to run it by you guys . Keep in mind I know little ...
Page: 1

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

I just had an idea, and wanted to run it by you guys . Keep in mind I know little about warriors.

Would it be plausible to put the extra points into int to get the 138 AP of a +8 Leonard? Leonard +8 and Nebiros +8 sounds pretty scary, I just dont know If the lost AP from putting points into int would be compensated for with the extra 38 or so ap compared to a Hanguk +7.

Edit:

Lvl 80 warrior
    135 Int
    94 Health
    238 Strength.

Just to add to that, you wouldnt exactly be losing much AP, only HP. This could be somewhat made up for with the 13 Health on the Nebiros, and the 100 HP on the Leonard. The more I think about it, the more I feel like it'd be a decent build if executed properly.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

i think the problem liess in the fact u would loose sooo much hp almost 2k hp..

and remember the left handeds ap is cut in half

so 55 ap for an impact and 69 ap for a leanoard

making it simple

its 2k hp vs 14 ap

if u went dual leanards that might get u lot more ap but i dont think enough to sacrifice 2k hp

also from wats been said only the curse from the right handed weapon works. so if u were looking for doubke curse then ur outta luck

knightned

On an 83 warrior you could have 253 strength with that build which would be awesome. It would be a maximum damage warrior but would lack a bit in hp/mana but i'm sure you could equip it nicely enough to make up for that.

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

A warrior with dual leonards would have 207 AP, + the 26 STR bonus of the two leonards. Thats two more AP, and 26 more STR, compared to a raptor, among other things. I honestly want a warrior to test this out somewhere.

Its not just 14 AP. Its also 7 more AP compared to using a +8 nebiros, if you have one.

if you can afford dual leonoards+8 you can probably afford a raptor+9, which has the same AP plus you get to keep all those points in HP

even if u have more ap with it ur hp/mana will SUCK, and as a warrior u need to be able to tank.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

go back and reskill ... better get a exp deep +9 and nebiros + deep pwnz asses