Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By inarco

The best krowaz staff

This is a discussion on The best krowaz staff within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; What is better? Aztec fulitol or undef fulitol? And what prices now it on Carnac West? Ofc +7....
Page: 1

Default The best krowaz staff

What is better? Aztec fulitol or undef fulitol?

And what prices now it on Carnac West? Ofc +7.

O_o Senior Member

Aztec is better.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating

Well actually its debatable as the aztec gold can go off and it will kill the oponent but you wont get any of the national points so id prefer an undef or a kaul.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewCulverized View Post
    Well actually its debatable as the aztec gold can go off and it will kill the oponent but you wont get any of the national points so id prefer an undef or a kaul.
    Aztec 1st followed by kaul.

U wont get any nps by aztec but fking a whole pt becuz the healer went down is way more better than 32 nps or how many u get. AS well as fking one of those flying cp-sins
    The 2nd best one is the kaul; keep in mind group heals still works if the priest is transformed. Not a big deal there but works like a charm against the other classes and gets its max power during invasions.
    Undef curse [in theory] is fking usefull; [in reality]is closed to being useless. Hoping the curse goes on in the right moment that's when your enemy is going to be tped it's just like winning the lottery 4 real.
    U never know when a priest is asking for tp ( if on ts or in chat ) cuz of his gear & fll heals. Just a low hp does not really mean he's going to be tped. Ofc, u gotta jump on him anyway when u see him redballing or almost so.

LOl i would like to know if a 75+ int mage wearing a priest leonard+ holloween staff can still activate the leonard curse by using the staff skill ( that can be used with any weapons :P) Never had the chance to put my hands on a mean leonard+7 and test.They were bugged when i had such a mage zz.
    zecabr likes this.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    Aztec 1st followed by kaul.

U wont get any nps by aztec but fking a whole pt becuz the healer went down is way more better than 32 nps or how many u get. AS well as fking one of those flying cp-sins
    The 2nd best one is the kaul; keep in mind group heals still works if the priest is transformed. Not a big deal there but works like a charm against the other classes and gets its max power during invasions.
    Undef curse [in theory] is fking usefull; [in reality]is closed to being useless. Hoping the curse goes on in the right moment that's when your enemy is going to be tped it's just like winning the lottery 4 real.
    U never know when a priest is asking for tp ( if on ts or in chat ) cuz of his gear & fll heals. Just a low hp does not really mean he's going to be tped. Ofc, u gotta jump on him anyway when u see him redballing or almost so.

LOl i would like to know if a 75+ int mage wearing a priest leonard+ holloween staff can still activate the leonard curse by using the staff skill ( that can be used with any weapons :P) Never had the chance to put my hands on a mean leonard+7 and test.They were bugged when i had such a mage zz.
    This. And about the leo thing, dont think its possible, on a mage the skill only goes on when you R i think, and you would only be able to use the staff skill if with cane on main hand, that way leo curse wouldnt go on as off hand weapon.. either way, wearin cane u wouldn't be able to staff..