Just need some gear advice for my archer :D

This is a discussion on Just need some gear advice for my archer :D within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Right here goes ......hi guys ..ill gweet straight to the point ..im an carnec west orc rogue and was currently ...
Page: 1

Default Just need some gear advice for my archer :D

Right here goes ......hi guys ..ill gweet straight to the point ..im an carnec west orc rogue and was currently a sin in ardream ..but now im switching to a archer .
    my gear (whilst i was a sin )

old rol x2
    chd +7
    shard rev +3
    old eme x2
    2 chitin +7 (when got enought get +8 xP )
    2 full plate +8
    old agility necklass
    old elf belt

i had roughly 1160 ap whilst being lvl 57 with wolf ,600 defence
    i just need some advice on what bows to get ..really tempted to get an ee +7 for the looks ...but i know that a iron bow +8 is way better ......also need some advice on pendants XD ...gonna dedicate myself to buy sell like crazy and get a pp+2 <3 20 dex here i come ...thanks guys ....ooo also is it worht getting a dd helm and old skelly ?

joeyH

1st get a skeleton belt , and a pp+2 , use a ib +7 till u have enough money for buy a +8 , and ur earrings and rings are good atm.

IŽd go for an EE +7 over ib +8, but hey.. Thats just me

Quote Originally Posted by NyppaN View Post
    IŽd go for an EE +7 over ib +8, but hey.. Thats just me
    me too

i'd try and aim for a skel belt cause archers get targeted quickly often, and get a pp+1/2..

also i always liked having chitin +7 gloves, helmet and boots with fp+8 chest and pads, so u can spare a few more into dex

but if u can get chitin +8 set thats way better

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

EE 7 / EE 8 is a GREAT started bow..
    It helps you with HP, MP, and hits hella hard.
    Only thing better than it is the +9 bows and ofcourse +8 windforce (your ardream/rlb so that doesn't matter)

get the ee7 as its alot cheaper then the ib8 i believe. use the extra money to get skelly belt, possibly finish off your fp8 set. and if you got anything else left..save it for a pp+1 or better.

thanks guys for all the replys ....youve all helped me to make up my mind ..yeah im gonna go for the ee +7 and even one day a ee +8 ... and pluss it looks awsome ....pp or wp ? and still dont know weather to get dd helm

Banned

pp , wp is USUALLY for assassins cause they need more the hp and other bonuses , I THINK .

the pp gives you higher ap and mp [ not sure ...] that's what archer needs .

Banned Senior Member

it really depends on what type you wanna play. AP or tank?

when it comes to tank get a WP +1 or pp +2 with a EE +7/8, skele belt
    When it comes to AP get a BDN +2 ( black dragon necklace) Jud belt +2/3, ib +8

thanks shooting stars ...i think im a bit of both ap and tank ...well i decided to go with this gear ......dd +7 helm (cost me an arm and a leg lol for what it is but fed up of getting spiked 1.1k lol ) with that a skele belt ....2 old rol ....full fp +8 (except helm ) ..duel old eme ....agility neckless ....heres my stats if you wanna take a look thanks guys

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7...ubleringer.png

Banned Senior Member

over time either work on chitin +8 or something else. I myself use chitin rev +3 and it works great. you lose a little AP but you gain more def. and if you want you can get rid of a skeleton belt for an elf belt +1 with more dex you hit harder and it gives good def. good luck.

when it comes to tank get a WP +1 or pp +2 with a EE +7/8, skele belt
    IŽd go for that one. Since if you know how to combo, the damage will still be good and you will be able to tank a lil more .

Banned

dont listen any1 who telling you use ee +7 over ib +8, difference in price is arround 100 mil, just take ib +8 ffs. those extra bonuses wont help you since ur gear is like u said above, stay away from ee unless its +8 or better

yea what the guy said above its true dont get ee+7 is way too much money for few hp and resitsnace bonuses instead for 3-4 gbs more get ib+8 u get way more ap now here depends what kind archer u wanna be tank or ap archer ap archer just get mostly dex accesories and fp+8 if u gonna be tank change for wp/skele belt old emes r fine just try getting chitin+8 and i think ull be ok oh and lvl to lvl 59 ull get more dex lol