Just need some gear advice for my sin :D

This is a discussion on Just need some gear advice for my sin :D within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; over the past year or so of coming back to KO ..i have changed from warrior >>>sin >>>archer ....and now ...
Page: 1

Exclamation Just need some gear advice for my sin :D

over the past year or so of coming back to KO ..i have changed from warrior >>>sin >>>archer ....and now im changing back to sin .....the wise motto if you cant beat em ...join em ...so why not :P ....short ..but to the point so far i have :

DD +7 rogue helm
    wp +1
    iron bow +8
    Chitin paul/pads/boots +8
    fp arms +8
    duel rol
    duel eme
    skele belt

now heres the tricky part ....i want to scrap the bow which is about 10gb and use my 60gb i have to buy myself some awsome weapons .....i was thinking about getting myself either a shard +8/5 rev or cleaver +8/5rev .....and on the other hand a chd +8/5 rev ........if anybody can help me choose or let me know if for an extra 10gb or so a better weapon say a rev +6/7 shard please help me .....and is this gear gonna get me kills in dcz ....if i use it right ...many thanks XD

edit:
    been looking on kol for a while to see how i could improve my ap with the least noah...and the biggest improvemet ...this is what i came up with

http://img690.imageshack.us/i/mysinstats.png/

i have changed my wp+1 to a pp+2....and my eme +0 to silver earings 12 dex......what are the +14 dex earing called ? ..and would you advise these changes ? thanks once again
    Last edited by thebuff89; 12-29-2010 at 06:52 PM. Reason: needed to ask another question xP

if u have 60 gbs then u can get urself a shard +7rb and a shard +5rb
    if u have 60 gbs + ib +8 then u can get shard +5rb and chd +5rb or dv +5rb
    if u are not in ardream then shard + dv is a very good / sexy combo

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

get a shard +8/ chd +8

go with shard8 and ch8 for sure man. not only will the club def,resists be great for dcz, the AP bonus from it is probably one of the best offhand daggers you can get.

now one thing to remember is, you should atleast have 3100/2200 mana on a dcz rogue. so if you cannot keep those stats with the chd8, you can try shard+8rb with chd7.

and if thats still to much just get shard+8 rb and shard +5

get a shard +8 or a higher rebirthed than +5 and try to offhand a chd +8.

Dec-

use dual cleavers +9, sell eme, get +14/+16 dex earrings, sell WP +1, get PP +2

Quote Originally Posted by Dec- View Post
    And die in 2 sec...

Quote Originally Posted by Dec- View Post
    dont listen to this post. terrible idea.

^^ aww dont be harsh ....but sorry it was a quite bad idea......however i was thinking of trading a eme for a +16 dex earing ...just to up my ap as i have dd helm and skele that lowers it .........a wise person told me to make on as there so rare ......so now im looking for 3 +14 dex earings after i buy my chd+8

aim for this i would say..not sure about prices but for the most part you got it all and the rest should be within the budget or close.

4x chit8
    +7 dd helm
    dual old rol
    old skelly
    old eme
    +16/3 dex earing
    wp+1

is the best thing for you. keep in mind that trying to go AP build only works if you have ALOT of gear. when you can get 1700+ ap then it is worth it to go ap build cause you can make up for damage by killing fast..but when you got decent gear you need to be more tank so you can atleast survive and do some damage.

if you look at your image...your ap looks decent..but you have under 1900 mana and 2700 hp. you should always have 3100 hp and 2100 mana at the least in ardream. other wise your minor will suck badly, and your hp is so low, if 2 people or 1 strong person attacks you your dead.

the build i stated above stats: (could be a bit off, i accidently x'd out of char build before i typed them >.>)

1526 hp - unbuffed
    2161 mana
    1272 ap - wolf
    660 ac - unbuffed

now add on 30 ac from gryphon pauld
    200 hp from gryphon helm (that will make up for low hp)
    and each pathos glove adds 10 ac i believe so add another 20.

now you got 710 ac unbuffed and 1726 hp unbuffed.

i hope this helps, its not problem i enjoy helping others