Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just wondering on a warrior build

This is a discussion on Just wondering on a warrior build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; so im used to being a ap whore on my archer and many know so, so i am wondering ap ...
Page: 1

Default Just wondering on a warrior build

so im used to being a ap whore on my archer and many know so, so i am wondering ap whore for warrior any good at all?

cz/dcz/rlb?

all 3............

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Good for getting ks's and such in cz, and having your name spam across the board. Not as good for vs's depending on your uniques/server.

they are really good at 59....

havent tried 69

and 80+ can be very good if u know how to play ap whore warrior, u just cant tank as much and run around ks'ing mostly but suck at VS most of the time

proly use krowaz+7 or +8 in cz but the accesorys would prolly be for full ap

AP ftw!

screw vs, go ks!

warrior is a meat grinder with enough base hp/ac/resist to take the punching till the next heal drops, your primary job is to kick arse of anything that comes in to range, krowaz is all you need and get the most ap as you can, this is the most fun aspect of playing warrior

unless you like to make vs videos xD

haunted88

yeah, ap is great since u are most of the time in a party and running all around together. For the vs's.. just dont vs, the ones that will try vs u will have already +3 accessories ;P

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

your uniques and their +, your weapon, armor, and pk style are all deciding factors here. if you want to make a vs video go 230 str, rest hp. if you want to go to wars, kill warders, spam your name on the board and laugh at the ksc of dmg you just made go 255 and hope you have nice priests. with nice items ap whore is not a hard thing to be. it will always be a far far cry from a paper BP. with the right set up you'll hit like a truck and tank like one too

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensReject View Post
    your uniques and their +, your weapon, armor, and pk style are all deciding factors here. if you want to make a vs video go 230 str, rest hp. if you want to go to wars, kill warders, spam your name on the board and laugh at the ksc of dmg you just made go 255 and hope you have nice priests. with nice items ap whore is not a hard thing to be. it will always be a far far cry from a paper BP. with the right set up you'll hit like a truck and tank like one too
    well i was thinking krowas+8 str set with rapy+9 and like dual HV+3 or dimond rig+3, or Opal earing for full str or ME+3's, but i dont know if i really need rest or not, not alote of mages on my sever there are a few but they kinda suck, and also that is why they make rest pot's right we can use those's but yet i dont know anything about warrior im a archer guy lawl

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    well i was thinking krowas+8 str set with rapy+9 and like dual HV+3 or dimond rig+3, or Opal earing for full str or ME+3's, but i dont know if i really need rest or not, not alote of mages on my sever there are a few but they kinda suck, and also that is why they make rest pot's right we can use those's but yet i dont know anything about warrior im a archer guy lawl
    What server you playing to get full Krowaz +8?

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

i was ap whore on my warrior here is what i used
    fp+9 set str
    dual dr+2
    dual st 16 ear
    iron set
    something like
    3200 ap and 1300 def

main thing is your like a sin that has no cooldown
    you cant win in vs against other warriors
    but what u can do is let other warriors tank
    b line for the priest or mage and kill it you will find is your only job
    cancels help

Quote Originally Posted by 1337Degrees View Post
    What server you playing to get full Krowaz +8?
    lol +1..and im pretty sure he plays cwest

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SSlayer View Post
    they are really good at 59....

time
    warrior is never good at 59...

OT: AP whore warrior is really good in parties, plenty of people around to deistract from you being attacked and you are just able to do constant high dmg. but you will be disappointed if you try to solo or possibly even duo becuz you wont have the survivability of others

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    proly use krowaz+7 or +8 in cz but the accesorys would prolly be for full ap
    that probably wont happen. but if ur using a krowaz set i wouldnt consider u an ap whore.. go for chitin 9 or shell 9, might even b cheaper than the krowaz set 8 ur gonna try and baba

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast