Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Keep EP+2 or get IN?

This is a discussion on Keep EP+2 or get IN? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ok so im lvl 72 mage i got 156 int 206 mp 51 Str 54 Hp ill have 160 int ...
Page: 1

ok so im lvl 72 mage

i got 156 int 206 mp 51 Str 54 Hp

ill have 160 int next lvl

Items are:

EP+2
    ROM+1
    IMIR+0
    IB
    DUAL SSE
    Chaotic +8
    Personal Staff+7
    +7 DD helm

+8 Crystal boots/helm/pauldron

+8 Crimson pads

+3rebirth Complete Gaunlets

Base hp: 2986
    Base ac: 617

yea i know why do i still use crystal because i cant find +8 crimson or completes and making isnt working

Server Cwest:

my sharer was sayin maybe we should get IN and i couldnt see really why but maybe im missing something i never been a big fan of IN

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

EP +2 > IN +0

I'm almost sure that most of people will agree with me.

On old servers IN+0 > EP+2. I never play on Cwest but there's no +9/10 weapons so I guess EP is still the best choice since you don't have a lot hp.

Banned for scamming.

i would say EP+2 since u already got an IB

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i like in, more weapon defense, themore of atank you are, and seeing as how you use crystal, the weapon defense will help out, lower your ac = more help weapon defense will help

U have 160int, for this reason u can wear wep def crimsons and and if u can use them well, u will be able to compensate the loss of wep def and get more hp and mana. If ure lazy, just get that IN. :lol:

in, on malice would help

TopCat

pff i have an ep+3 and In
    and i still prefer IN over my ep ..
    but i am a priest...

nikoo 0_o

pff i have an ep+3 and In
    and i still prefer IN over my ep ..
    but i am a priest...[/b]

yep, but u are on girakon, he is talking about c-west... much diference between those servers

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

EP +2 jamal, since it's c-west especially

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

U bunch of dumbfucks. L2p.

IN for sure.... IN has lots of HP also, plus the wep def. EP has only HP and little AC.. And IN will be worth WAY more later when the server is older.

Plus the server being new doesnt have much to do with the choice, or even make IN stronger. Max HP is only good for if you are worried about getting 2 or 3 hit by tough sins, but not on C-West. And Int mage is about how much u can pot through, not HP. AC and wep def is what helps there, leave the HP boost accesories for the paper mages IMO.

J

IN for sure.... IN has lots of HP also, plus the wep def. EP has only HP and little AC.. And IN will be worth WAY more later when the server is older.

Plus the server being new doesnt have much to do with the choice, or even make IN stronger. Max HP is only good for if you are worried about getting 2 or 3 hit by tough sins, but not on C-West. And Int mage is about how much u can pot through, not HP. AC and wep def is what helps there, leave the HP boost accesories for the paper mages IMO.[/b]
    I think you got it the other way around. Being crystal / crimson / complete, you have a little bit more flexibility. You can go for bunch of HP (EP) or you can decide to tank (IN) Being paper, you should definitely get the IN since you don't have flexibility in having more HP or AC, etc.

Banned

I think you got it the other way around. Being crystal / crimson / complete, you have a little bit more flexibility. You can go for bunch of HP (EP) or you can decide to tank (IN) Being paper, you should definitely get the IN since you don't have flexibility in having more HP or AC, etc.[/b]
    I agree and would add that your base AC is actually very nice for this server.

However, the one thing we're not taking into account here is your MP/HP statting. Judging from your base hp I can take it that you are statted 160 int, and alot into MP. Because you dont have alot of points into HP your hp is a bit low, so i'd compensate with an EP +2. If you had more stat points into hp and wanted to tank a bit more, i think the IN would be the way to go.

I think you got it the other way around. Being crystal / crimson / complete, you have a little bit more flexibility. You can go for bunch of HP (EP) or you can decide to tank (IN) Being paper, you should definitely get the IN since you don't have flexibility in having more HP or AC, etc.[/b]

Hm, I see your point about the paper mage, and Id agree that IN is better for them in most situations anyhow. I usually picture paper mage in all mage party...ex. rush in, Nova, and town, or get tped all over the place by the other mages, so huge HP base is most useful in those situations, whereas, Int mage is taking hits continually and not getting TPd so they need the Pot Tank ability that wep def and AC gives... Either way, IN is far better than EP+2 for any situation IMO

Comes down to your pref 300HP+28AC or 10 to all WEP DEF.... for me its easy choice, but im not a big fan of huge max HP, i think its wasted space most of the time.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast