Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Keep EP+2 or get IN?

This is a discussion on Keep EP+2 or get IN? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Do you realize that whatever are his other items this "Formula" has nothing to do with it ? The "hypothetically" ...
Page: 3

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Do you realize that whatever are his other items this "Formula" has nothing to do with it ?
    The "hypothetically" i used is based on w/e his OTHER items are ....
    What if he has Iron Belt ? That would make my statements not true ? What if he had Kekuri belt ? IN is an IN and it does the same thing if you have the whole iron set or not.
    The question is "Keep EP +2 or get IN" ... that's what i'm answering too... regardless what his built is and what other items he has.[/b]
    Exactly, it makes the statement untrue... seriously think before you talk...

__countess__

Exactly, it makes the statement untrue... seriously think before you talk...[/b]
    What are you talking about? If he has Iron Belt, IN doesn't have the same abilities? Are you serious.. ?
    Nvm i'm too bored to talk to you.. you make no sense, bye

Worst math I have ever seen, you didn't even take into consideration if he has one of the defense belts such as IB and GB. Clearly he said at the beginning that he did, if he said that he didn't we would all be voting for him to get the IN.... but he already has a defense belt (not sure which one he mentioned)... so try out the new "math formula" now and see which one turns out to be better.[/b]
    Flaming __Countess__ wont help u ... He is way more clever than u do.. So do not open a war with him couse u are already pwned.. He is the best mage ever and he checking every weap - robe and unique u could to use to any type of vs or party .. So shut the fuck up and let him advice this guy as he know's and trust me he is the best at this part.. Countess can advice u about a mage better than any1.............................................. .................

rasta

It's about personal preferences, i would take the IN. When you are tanking more than one person IN will pay out.

IN

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

It's about personal preferences, i would take the IN. When you are tanking more than one person IN will pay out.[/b]
    The thing is, as a mage, you are not suppose to tank alot, you are suppose to stay out of big gangs... unless you have a CS, then sure you can be in a crowd of 10 ppl hitting you. I guess it's true if it's preference, but if you have been playing this game long enough as a mage, you would realize which one would go better in which situation.

rasta

The thing is, as a mage, you are not suppose to tank alot, you are suppose to stay out of big gangs... unless you have a CS, then sure you can be in a crowd of 10 ppl hitting you. I guess it's true if it's preference, but if you have been playing this game long enough as a mage, you would realize which one would go better in which situation.[/b]
    Agreed.

Alibaba85

eh....this is easy Chocolate.

sell it all!!! and retire :P dam i hate ur stunz....lol

<3

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Glad that this was bumbdd. I just wanna say that math and logic is pretty fail in SPARTAAAA. Geez...

matchless+IB+IN+weapon defense armors and the damage IN will reduce will be at max like 20 <_< so pls think again and realize whats better more ac, more hp, mp bonus, or stupid 20 dmg less??? think before writing pls the more weapon defense you got the worst IN actually turns out to be in comparison to EP+2/3 -.-

matchless+IB+IN+weapon defense armors and the damage IN will reduce will be at max like 20 <_< so pls think again and realize whats better more ac, more hp, mp bonus, or stupid 20 dmg less??? think before writing pls the more weapon defense you got the worst IN actually turns out to be in comparison to EP+2/3 -.-[/b]
    What, think? U make no sense either lol...

Matchless reduces all damages (including elemental) by 10%, so it has nothing to do with weapon defense. And why would it max out at 20, say if u had 50?

And your second part, not sure how the dmg reduction works, is 10 to SPR gonna reduce your dmg by 10%, cause i used to run in ardream with over 100 DD and still took some dmg, not much, but some. Is there diminishing returns as you get more weapon def?

it&#39;s like... if u have a CS, 15sd boots and ib u have:

50 + 15%*50 + 10% * 50= 62,5 sd

What, think? U make no sense either lol...

Matchless reduces all damages (including elemental) by 10%, so it has nothing to do with weapon defense. And why would it max out at 20, say if u had 50?

And your second part, not sure how the dmg reduction works, is 10 to SPR gonna reduce your dmg by 10%, cause i used to run in ardream with over 100 DD and still took some dmg, not much, but some. Is there diminishing returns as you get more weapon def?[/b]
    say the warrior hits him 1000 with no def uniq.
    with IB or GB he will him 1000-100 = 900 - So 100 less.
    with IN too : he will hit 900 - 90 = 810. So really the IN has less of an effect when u have alot of wepon defence.
    BTW to lazy to compare the math with EP like countess did

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Its not even a fixed 10%, all sort of things matter, i.e elemental. Best result would be against a sin using r with a dagger with 100 ap and dex bonus that would modify main ap to match opponents def.

BobGreensley

Well I&#39;ll bump this topic too. I have skelly, should I go in or ep 2? Should I get a gb and ep 2? keep skelly and get in? Keep skelly and get ep?

*edit*

I think I will get ep +2, and glass belt.

My other gear atm is sb, ep +1, sse, lkp, fr, rom +1
    Server is C-west.
    Lvl 75

I will be trying to get gb, ep +2, sse +1, lkp +1 dual fr. Coins is not really a big issue, I have a good amount of coins on cwest <3 generator (had a good lucky streak)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast