Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Keep EP+2 or get IN?

This is a discussion on Keep EP+2 or get IN? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; yes u can... the only time you should be going with the IN in this situation if you didn't have ...
Page: 5

pthawaii

yes u can...

the only time you should be going with the IN in this situation if you didn't have a defense belt such as IB or GB[/b]
    Okay, I'm out of touch again, lol, can't keep up with all new skills. What class can db weapons def, and what skill is it? Sheesh, I learn something new everyday. :P

I haven't done the math or formal tests, but I do tend to learn towards weapon def > AC > HP. But u make a good point on the fact that if u already have weapon def, then the weapon def in the IN isn't as important.

OKay, back to db weaspon def, if u could also tell me if it will result in db icon on my screen, that would be helpful too, so I know when I've been him by that skill.

Thanks man,

Fabulous

well, i think u sud keep your ep +2 cuz u already soloing good for a mage and can take alot of hits from ppl so u really donīt need that in :P

aPon

IN in Ares, dont know in other servers

honestly probably wouldnt tell a difference in the new servers :P

luckor

Me and my friend played ardream mage, barely had parties with more than 2-3 ppl, no priest.. <= our playing style
    so in a case like ours i would stick with IN

if you play as a high-level mp mage often in full parties with full healers, then maybe EP+2 is the best (if the priests are alert), else i would still stick with IN

BigApple

Id keep the Ep+2

I have ep+3 and IN. I hardly ever put on In. go go ep+3

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

Depends on how much wep defs u allready have..

paper mage / in
    int mage / ep

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345