Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Krowaz 1h BP Help

This is a discussion on Krowaz 1h BP Help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Just switched to Krowaz BP build (1h club + shield), I use to be paper BP. I'm loving the new ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member Wirinom22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    129

    Default Krowaz 1h BP Help

    Just switched to Krowaz BP build (1h club + shield), I use to be paper BP.

    I'm loving the new build, and i would like some suggestions on ways i can improve. I am going to list my items and stats, and let me know what i should aim for.

    Experience Point Distribution:
    int: 188
    str: 229
    hp: 60

    Items:
    Krowaz +7 set
    lillime +3vis/+2vis
    iron set
    heros valor +2
    legionaire +1

    Weapons:
    Mean Leonar +8
    Iron Impact +8

    Shields:
    Gabs Adamant +7
    Scorpion Shield +7 (GETTING SOON)

    1-hand+Shield Stats (i use this 90% of the time):

    4510 HP (unbuffed)
    1085 AC (unbuffed)
    1804 AP (str30 + book)
    Resists are approx. 220fr/193gr/255lr (close to that)

    2-hand Stats:

    4400 HP (unbuffed)
    820 AC (unbuffed)
    2250 AP (str30 + book)
    Resists are approx. 145fr/118gr/180lr (close to that)

    I'm typing this from work, so my stats are as close to what i remember, i might be a few digits off on some of them.

    I would definently like to get more AP with the 1hand+shield build... I only use 2hand build like 10% of the time, so the AP there isn't so much of a concern.

    Please let me know which direction i should go.

    Thanks.
    Last edited by Wirinom22; 07-27-2010 at 05:15 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member SSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    AUSTRALIA!!!
    Posts
    761

    Default

    1 hand BP rocks
    you can survive longer and you get the extra weap def from the shield plus with 400 ap less you'd still hit massively high

    then just save for a 2h weapon when u need to finish people off :P

  3. #3
    Senior Member Wirinom22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    129

    Default

    i'm thinking of trading my legionaire band +1 for a ROC+1 to get more AP...

    Do you think its worth the decrease in glacier/lightning resistance?

    Please help

  4. #4
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    well i'd say u should swap LB+1 into a foverin beacuse it gives decent resist, has okay AC and still gives HP + STR.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Wirinom22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    129

    Default

    hmm thats not a bad idea, i could probably get a FOV+2

    i'd lose like 100 hp, 12fr, 22gr, 32lr

    but i'd gain 10 AC, 10 STR

    hrmmmm

  6. #6
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    194

    Default

    go with fov +2 be a sexy build [=

  7. #7
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    634

    Default

    if u can afford a roc +2 or higher go for it.
    + instead of lillimes get a pair of we's +2 / +3 or we +3 / oe +3 (opal earring)

  8. #8
    Senior Member SSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    AUSTRALIA!!!
    Posts
    761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaltais View Post
    if u can afford a roc +2 or higher go for it.
    + instead of lillimes get a pair of we's +2 / +3 or we +3 / oe +3 (opal earring)
    hell no keep the lillimes BP's best friend resists hp and great str

  9. #9
    Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wirinom22 View Post
    Just switched to Krowaz BP build (1h club + shield), I use to be paper BP.

    I'm loving the new build, and i would like some suggestions on ways i can improve. I am going to list my items and stats, and let me know what i should aim for.

    Experience Point Distribution:
    int: 188
    str: 229
    hp: 60

    Items:
    Krowaz +7 set
    lillime +3vis/+2vis
    iron set
    heros valor +2
    legionaire +1

    Weapons:
    Mean Leonar +8
    Iron Impact +8

    Shields:
    Gabs Adamant +7
    Scorpion Shield +7 (GETTING SOON)

    1-hand+Shield Stats (i use this 90% of the time):

    4510 HP (unbuffed)
    1085 AC (unbuffed)
    1804 AP (str30 + book)
    Resists are approx. 220fr/193gr/255lr (close to that)

    2-hand Stats:

    4400 HP (unbuffed)
    820 AC (unbuffed)
    2250 AP (str30 + book)
    Resists are approx. 145fr/118gr/180lr (close to that)

    I'm typing this from work, so my stats are as close to what i remember, i might be a few digits off on some of them.

    I would definently like to get more AP with the 1hand+shield build... I only use 2hand build like 10% of the time, so the AP there isn't so much of a concern.

    Please let me know which direction i should go.

    Thanks.
    everything looks good what u need is 2 krowaz sets, a +7/12str and a +7/12hp. then get rid of ur ii. which frees up tons of stat points in str which can be put into hp.

    The end result is that u wear ur +7/12str mainly. get urself as much ap as u want (put points into str til ur satisfied)

    all other stats left over go in hp. and with ur fll +7/12hp set on ur a tank.


    Build I used on DblstuffedOreos when i played cwest and i had almost identical gear as you.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Wirinom22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    everything looks good what u need is 2 krowaz sets, a +7/12str and a +7/12hp. then get rid of ur ii. which frees up tons of stat points in str which can be put into hp.

    The end result is that u wear ur +7/12str mainly. get urself as much ap as u want (put points into str til ur satisfied)

    all other stats left over go in hp. and with ur fll +7/12hp set on ur a tank.


    Build I used on DblstuffedOreos when i played cwest and i had almost identical gear as you.
    What was your HP with a krowaz str set ?

  11. #11
    Senior Member Wirinom22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Just traded my Legionair Band +1 for a FOV+2

    not much of a difference really

  12. #12
    Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wirinom22 View Post
    What was your HP with a krowaz str set ?
    well when i played i usually was more support and then attacker so i had more stat points in hp than u probably would use.. but i had around 1650 ap w/ str set on.. if u stat it more in str u can go upwards of 2k easy

  13. #13
    ImSmallVilleBr
    Guest

    Default

    1h bp ownz

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wirinom22 View Post
    Just traded my Legionair Band +1 for a FOV+2

    not much of a difference really
    i had a 1h bp build before....

    this was before krowaz and i had a plate bp
    with a +8 plate, cs, iron set, smite+9

    it was a pretty sweet build to play and i cant imagine how your build is, because its definitely better...

    ....

    since youre a 1h bp, you DONT need as much AC as you would if you were a 2h melee....

    so definitely get rid of that legionaires and foverin, they are weak...get the HIGHEST heros valor possible...they are the BEST rings for a 1h bp....wayyy better than ROCS...

  15. #15
    SexyIsWhatIam
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eebertay View Post
    i had a 1h bp build before....

    this was before krowaz and i had a plate bp
    with a +8 plate, cs, iron set, smite+9

    it was a pretty sweet build to play and i cant imagine how your build is, because its definitely better...

    ....

    since youre a 1h bp, you DONT need as much AC as you would if you were a 2h melee....

    so definitely get rid of that legionaires and foverin, they are weak...get the HIGHEST heros valor possible...they are the BEST rings for a 1h bp....wayyy better than ROCS...
    +1. U dun need those ring since u r a bp. But u definately need to focuse more on hp den on def as u r using resist shield. So there should be np. But u need more hp to live longer =).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •