DOL +8 VS. Dread +7

This is a discussion on DOL +8 VS. Dread +7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; RLB Warrior, just to have a shield. what would you use? I have iron neck, and sos +1, and both ...
Page: 1

Default DOL +8 VS. Dread +7

RLB Warrior, just to have a shield. what would you use?

I have iron neck, and sos +1, and both shields currently

Depends... Warriors would eat that dol sheild up...

Overall I would go with a dread sheild.. Unless your facing a bunch of archers/rogues

keep them both
    use dols when sins after u and dol when there is more warriors

O_o Senior Member

DS for sure.. Much def and has resis, and it's not like you'll attack with shield, so the DMG from dol won't help you (well even if you did attack with shield it wouldn't help you)

Take the ds

i would surely take DS

go for Dread Shield+7!

Dread shield for sure

depend but for my DS >.<

Quote Originally Posted by 4Fromthesky View Post
    depend but for my DS >.<
    na ds is 100% sure the way to go

Quote Originally Posted by Pray View Post
    na ds is 100% sure the way to go
    vs sins and archers, still going ds? udeadman:>

keep both.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

i loved a lot dol+8 much more than ds+7.
    Not arguing about wich one is better cuz ofc it's ds+7.
    But when u put a shield on a warrior, and actually a 69 warrior, u need to keep in mind diff. things:

1) no matter the shield, all the warriors' passive skills will turn on granting him so much defence and resists that even a ds +7 wont make such a huge difference.
    Ofc it will, but...it's really something u consider secondary.

2) if you got gg ap, and a gg 1hand spear, as well as a set or somthing like that, i would (and i did it) pick the dol for its hp bonus and most of all for its repel dmg property.
    The higher they hit u, the higher dmg they recieve back too...and the more often they do it...the more it looks like a super dot dmg (just like the one done by mages) u would be surprised how good is repel dmg property
    The funny is people even forget to heal themselves just becouse they dont see ya attacking them..and suddenly boom...u start attacking and they are with less than half-life...LOL

Works like a charm for a group session too where your healer cast, time to time, complete healing on ya, and the other people of your pt kills easier those who you 're tanking (tnx to that plus rpl dmg too)
    From the enemy healer's point of view, it looks like he should always cast group healing..cuz all those who attack ya..got dmged....and if he's a kid...a trk kid...he probably will smoke grp.healings right before your duffer comes in and uses a nice torment XD

ps. +9 sins will look like retards...DD on dol is simply lovely
    ps.2 dol+8 works fine...but if want to really roll with that thing---put your hands on dol+9 and start smiling

Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    i loved a lot dol+8 much more than ds+7.
    Not arguing about wich one is better cuz ofc it's ds+7.
    But when u put a shield on a warrior, and actually a 69 warrior, u need to keep in mind diff. things:

1) no matter the shield, all the warriors' passive skills will turn on granting him so much defence and resists that even a ds +7 wont make such a huge difference.
    Ofc it will, but...it's really something u consider secondary.

2) if you got gg ap, and a gg 1hand spear, as well as a set or somthing like that, i would (and i did it) pick the dol for its hp bonus and most of all for its repel dmg property.
    The higher they hit u, the higher dmg they recieve back too...and the more often they do it...the more it looks like a super dot dmg (just like the one done by mages) u would be surprised how good is repel dmg property
    The funny is people even forget to heal themselves just becouse they dont see ya attacking them..and suddenly boom...u start attacking and they are with less than half-life...LOL

Works like a charm for a group session too where your healer cast, time to time, complete healing on ya, and the other people of your pt kills easier those who you 're tanking (tnx to that plus rpl dmg too)
    From the enemy healer's point of view, it looks like he should always cast group healing..cuz all those who attack ya..got dmged....and if he's a kid...a trk kid...he probably will smoke grp.healings right before your duffer comes in and uses a nice torment XD

ps. +9 sins will look like retards...DD on dol is simply lovely
    ps.2 dol+8 works fine...but if want to really roll with that thing---put your hands on dol+9 and start smiling
    this is veryyy true, the AC isnt an enormous difference, and the HP is more or less the same. repel does come in handy. but they will simply hit higher on me :P

I would go with DS +7 if not a DS+8 if you could afford it.