Krowaz+7 vs Chitin+9

This is a discussion on Krowaz+7 vs Chitin+9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey guys what you think is better for int bp? atm i use krowaz+7 hp set and 2x +7 str ...
Page: 1

TheSonOfSam

Default Krowaz+7 vs Chitin+9

Hey guys what you think is better for int bp?

atm i use krowaz+7 hp set and 2x +7 str pieces for more ap...i tried chitin+9 set on KOK and the stats are almost the same, but ... with less requirements ofc, that means i can put more points in str and hit harder.

Help me to choose the best balance

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheSonOfSam View Post
    Hey guys what you think is better for int bp?

atm i use krowaz+7 hp set and 2x +7 str pieces for more ap...i tried chitin+9 set on KOK and the stats are almost the same, but ... with less requirements ofc, that means i can put more points in str and hit harder.

Help me to choose the best balance
    for bp id probably choose chitins 9..

Well... Lets see the pros and cons.
    Krowaz set
    -pros: nice stats, resist, ac; cheaper
    -cons: higher intz requirement
    Chitin set9:
    -pros: lower stat req, and u can use weapon defense parts without loosing stats which can help a lot since ure a bp
    -cons: a priest chitin set is extremely rare and costs so much

Ovarall:
    If i were u i would buy the krowaz set and from the extra money (coming from the price diff between the 2 sets) i would improve my uniques/shield.

TheSonOfSam

Quote Originally Posted by kepten View Post
    Ovarall:
    If i were u i would buy the krowaz set and from the extra money (coming from the price diff between the 2 sets) i would improve my uniques/shield.
    Wise advice m8 ... i agree with u, there's a few chitin+9 sets in ares and 1 guy is asking for DV+9 + IB+0 for 4x pieces xD, its too much money

use all the set strengh , bacause the mana restoration s is ok for use mp pots in lvl 75 or more

TheSonOfSam

Quote Originally Posted by ManuelZ View Post
    use all the set strengh , bacause the mana restoration s is ok for use mp pots in lvl 75 or more
    you must take a rehab program m8