Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Krowaz/chitlin

This is a discussion on Krowaz/chitlin within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Someone know exactly how many AP more u take whit full set krowaz +7 and full chitinset+9 ?...
Page: 3

Someone know exactly how many AP more u take whit full set krowaz +7 and full chitinset+9 ?

i think is better to use helmet ,gaun, pads, boots krowaz and shell paul+11rev

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Let's start underlining that the right answer is: exceptional mythril set +7 (4sure if u're an archer)
    However since that set it's pretty rare and hard to find...the option left are FP, chitin,shel,krovaz.
    imo you have to consider 2 main things:

1) how u play

2) what's your bow

3) jewels

1) If u end to play almost always alone & / or u focus just on playing as a full kser ...well ofcourse u should go after a full dex oriented setup. Therefore..chitins+9 for sure.
    2) If u got a fire rain bow, imo, u should go after a krowaz set. 5% chance of casting the nova while doing 5+3 combo against someone, it's almost like spamming that nova every hit..so here u need to stay alive and being able to tank.
    Almost (but it's not a must at all) the same values for a bomba wf. Someone under bomba's curse who's going to tank ya..wont go far at all...5+3 combo or not. U see them being tped away or spammed-healed like a paper char

3) u can still wear your fancy krowaz set for all its bonuses and then countering the loss of dex modifying your jewels..so picking up something dex-oriented.
    That's not a bad solution at all since krovaz+7 is a lot cheaper than chitin+9 and even more cheaper than shell +9.
    at least on ma server 1 part of chitin +9 = 2x krovaz+7 or even more. That means u'll have a lot a lot more cash to invest on jewels/bows etc.

Siad this...well....if u use to play ardream/rlb too..well, chitins+9 or shels ofc.
    Even if..imo...one should focus just on 1 char and 1 area, in order to pump it rightly, playing it at max

Doing a lil mix of chitins/shell and krovaz is a good idea too as pointed before.
    FP+10 are fking nice....and almost less rare than exceptional mytril. I would stay tuned, especially if u play an old server....there will be always a lucky ass who suddenly comes out with a +10

yes krowaz 7 is better *CHEAPER* way more defense but i think shell has more dex do the math but um way more hp mp and bonus go with the krowaz 7 but if you wanna shine hard go with the shell 9 def looks good but so does krowaz>shell 9 archer needs shell 9

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I thought the extra bonus was per part for a whole set and not an overall bonus?

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I thought the extra bonus was per part for a whole set and not an overall bonus?
    its an overall bonus for the set, not a extra bonus per part.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    It is per part technically, you need at least 2 pieces to get the bonus, but depending on which pieces you use you will get different bonuses, KOK has a place where you can combine pieces to see what bonuses they give together. (the more parts, the more bonuses you will recieve IE more +dex, +hp etc)

-Chad

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Chad View Post
    It is per part technically, you need at least 2 pieces to get the bonus, but depending on which pieces you use you will get different bonuses, KOK has a place where you can combine pieces to see what bonuses they give together. (the more parts, the more bonuses you will recieve IE more +dex, +hp etc)

-Chad
    also, id suggest atleast 4 parts of +6/+7 krowaz, the rest should be +9 shell or chitin, not +8 because even +6 krowaz> +8 shells. IMO..
    Last edited by Syndicate; 12-22-2011 at 07:37 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks for clearing that up , I have a full set of +7 Krowaz and the bonuses really make a great difference in CZ for survivability against these crazy strong mages you have now. I still prefer the look of Shell though.

Exceptional Mithrils huh...

Mithril total dex:
    +12 x 5 = 60 + 18 dex bonus = 78 dex

krowaz total dex:
    +12 * 5 = 60 + 15 = 75 dex

+9 armors: 95 dex total

about krowaz:
    Using pauldron and pads gives you 12 dex bonus. With boots you get 15 dex bonus, but a +9 boot would give more ap.

About mithirls:
    There is not a full set of this armor in the 2nd oldest server in USKO. I know there's 4 pieces in diez, and this guy was selling them for like two iron sets per piece, for +7s.

A +8 set would actually be damn sweet, and i know one exists in one of the Carnacs. Sexy shell with most of the good stuff from krowaz =)

I want to go and get +9 Shells now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123