Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Kurian - how does the damage work with this class?

This is a discussion on Kurian - how does the damage work with this class? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by iJustWannaRideMyBycycle I know this is a super old topic, but what is the opinion on a dark ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by iJustWannaRideMyBycycle View Post
    I know this is a super old topic, but what is the opinion on a dark knight axe for kurian? I noticed it needs mp requirement to use it. Say I were to get my hands on a dka 7, what would be the ideal build setup/skill setup in that situation?
    i never saw anyone with that axe. but 2h weapon is for pure warrior built dual weapon for dot damage. i think with that axe they are trying to make a mix.

maybe 75 attack 70 devil 2 master

243 str 105 mp 134 hp with full kurian holy armors dual felakor rings

your main damage would be skill 75 and skill 63 but at same time you could give some dot damage.

maybe you had to test

Quote Originally Posted by SEDE View Post
    i never saw anyone with that axe. but 2h weapon is for pure warrior built dual weapon for dot damage. i think with that axe they are trying to make a mix.

maybe 75 attack 70 devil 2 master

243 str 105 mp 134 hp with full kurian holy armors dual felakor rings

your main damage would be skill 75 and skill 63 but at same time you could give some dot damage.

maybe you had to test
    do ROFs give damage legitimately? would any elemental rings give more damage? seems odd it would help Kurians as opposed to other classes. I would imagine going for a DKA would put me more into the category of having decent instead of devil. This is so weird.

Quote Originally Posted by iJustWannaRideMyBycycle View Post
    do ROFs give damage legitimately? would any elemental rings give more damage? seems odd it would help Kurians as opposed to other classes. I would imagine going for a DKA would put me more into the category of having decent instead of devil. This is so weird.
    elemental don't work the point is havinG str and mp on the same acessorie to raise attack and dot at same time

Str raise dot damage and attack, mp raises dot damage . my idea with fela rings is that you are raising your attack damage and dot damage.

i once created 1 kurian full mp , max mp full acessoreis mp and my armor was plates with mp .... i was giving great dot damage with the skills that attack from far away.(skill devil 80(now is nerfed) , 75 , 50 , 20 and 7) . but it was a fail built cause i die fast but i was able to see the power of dot damage.

my point is that mp raise dot damage and heal .... i don't see the point of that on a 2h weapon ..... that's why i were thinking maybe you can built an hybrid warrior that gives normal damage with dot damage.

you need to spend mp point to hold that weapon plus the mp it gives .... so you put a bit more and you can hold kurian armors too that give a bit more mp . then with fela rings ... you have mp to heal more and give a bit more dot damage. you lose some str on your main warrior attacks but you gain on your dot damages . you don't give max damage on warrior skills neither on dot damage. but you have good damage on both ... i don't know if it works.

cause you had to combo warrior skill with dot skills and heal skill and you need to see if the damage are good or not.

you need skill 70 devil for the dot damages or all that mp is wasted.... you can't have a full warrior built if you want some advantages from that weapon... if you go pure warrior other 2h weapons are better
    Last edited by SEDE; 07-22-2020 at 06:34 AM.

Hijacking topic a bit.
    What kind of gear do you recommend for ardream kurian?
    Chit set 8, murky 8, hs 8, fov 2s, we 2s, sash 2, wdn 2 works?
    Is it useless to try and make a decent build there after HP-pot nerf?
    Will I still get 1-hitted by jamadar sins?..Well..sins overall..

Quote Originally Posted by NyqpaN View Post
    Hijacking topic a bit.
    What kind of gear do you recommend for ardream kurian?
    Chit set 8, murky 8, hs 8, fov 2s, we 2s, sash 2, wdn 2 works?
    Is it useless to try and make a decent build there after HP-pot nerf?
    Will I still get 1-hitted by jamadar sins?..Well..sins overall..
    i never played ardream ... i think the only built that will work there is dot damage built ..... you will give crazy damage there .....1vs1 you will kill most people with those items . while you have transformation on at the moment you lose transformation you will have to wait 5 minutes or if you have a fast pc relog cause without transformation you can't play.. i think that's the reason few ardream kurians.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    01-06-2023, 05:28 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    07-19-2022, 08:30 AM