Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LE really stuns better then Chaotic?

This is a discussion on LE really stuns better then Chaotic? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; LE +8 160 int complete gear dual imir rings +0/+1 = alot stun & alot dmg ^^[/b] ex.elixir +8/chaotic +8/elysium ...
Page: 2

LE +8 160 int complete gear dual imir rings +0/+1 = alot stun & alot dmg ^^[/b]
    ex.elixir +8/chaotic +8/elysium +8 - more stun & more dmg

if there were more imirs on cwest id have already lol

but id take +8 chaotic over le anyday[/b]
    good

Banned Senior Member

when i played lvl 73 mage, i used LE+8, dual imir, i stunned people like hell, i did also try Elixir +8 (never tried chaotic) didnt stun people as often (i tried on my friends with both staffs), so in stun i would say LE>elixir DMG: elixir>LE, and i think chotic is in between: Good DMG, Good Stun , so go for chaotic

when i played lvl 73 mage, i used LE+8, dual imir, i stunned people like hell, i did also try Elixir +8 (never tried chaotic) didnt stun people as often (i tried on my friends with both staffs), so in stun i would say LE>elixir DMG: elixir>LE, and i think chotic is in between: Good DMG, Good Stun , so go for chaotic [/b]
    when was it?

Priest_gabber

when i played lvl 73 mage, i used LE+8, dual imir, i stunned people like hell, i did also try Elixir +8 (never tried chaotic) didnt stun people as often (i tried on my friends with both staffs), so in stun i would say LE>elixir DMG: elixir>LE, and i think chotic is in between: Good DMG, Good Stun , so go for chaotic [/b]
    nah at same + chaotic hits more then elixir

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

higher ap staff will alwaus hit harder than the others

depending on the mp the character has.

reason why erenions where so good was cuz they had moderate ap with low int requirements compared to other staffs.

but if u give an + 8 woe and a+8 hellblood to a lvl 80 mage with 255mp
    the hellblood would pretty much rape the erenion buttt
    if u give the same staffs to a lvl65- the damage difference would not be as big.

it all depends on lvl and amount of mp

higher ap staff will alwaus hit harder than the others[/b]
    bro go test salamander staff +7 NO BONUS .. and go check your stun rate and ur crazy dmg on pk .. now go pk with wood staff +8 light bonus .. how you think what hit more ?

Staff ap give more DMG from staff ? why then mage dont use ROC's for better ap ?
    why ELEMENTAL FROM RINGS give more dmg ?
    you are wrong man x)

AP is giving DMG BUT high AP with LOW elemental = SHIT
    small Ap with HIGH ELEMENTAL = SHIT (but dmg is better than ap with small elemental)
    Good ap and MUCH elemental = Great dmg and great stun :>
    if you dont belive me, then ok .. i dont care is just my personal opinion x)

u didnt really read my post did ya? xD

lol cuz cuz rocs give str which give a different kind of ap....

yea elemental is a part of damage.

but ap is mort important...

how i know?

i have had all types of staffs at many different lvls....

get ur little wood staff+8 with light damge

and ill get a sally staff +6 with light damage and im sure i would tear u up..

and again if u dont know how to read.

the damage on the staff ultimately depends on the mp ur character has..

mages are not like warriors where u pump str and get the highest ap weapon..

mages pump int and mp with these in mind higher ap staffs will not always hit the most....

if staff ap help that much .. u can get STR what give you more ap x)

i read ur post but .. for me elemental > ap thats why i prefer erenions .. and sure on high lvl with much MP few stats hit more than other ones ... but still biff staff sux for me

putting it simply
    70+ hell blood> scorching>erenion
    69 scorching> hell blood> erenion
    65-scorching= erenion > hell blood
    60- wreath pwns all

Banned

Staff AP DOES effect the stun/slow rate. A sali +7 with NO bonus would PWN a wood staff +8 with light bonus.

I've tested alot of different staffs for slowing/stunning, and AP is the ONLY thing that effects it. People used to argue that INT was what effected it. This has obviously found to be false, but this claim came because higher INT builds could use staffs with higher AP.

Here is a list of staffs that I have tested for stunning/slowing in order to their effectiveness:

Elysium +7
    Elixir +7
    Chaotic Staff +7
    Personal Pole of player +7
    Salamander staff +7
    Lightning Eronion +7
    Wood staff +7
    Lupus staff +0

To add to this, in my testing (pretty damn extensive) imirs/shios ONLY help with damage not for slowing/stunning rate.

B4 ff i was dcz mage and i had le+7(without imirs so dmg suck >.>) but what i noticed was that with le i stunned priests as hell like 90% of stuns succeded. However i could barely stun warriors on the other classes stun was pretty good . As for dmg its obvious that more ap = more dmg. If u compare chaotic +7 and elysium +7 ELYSIUM HITS MORE even with lower elemental (it doesnt affects ur dmg that much). Next thing is that more elemental u've got = more chance to stun with aoe skills(u think why ge has 99% slow ? yup high elemental).

Gaciuch

Sanctis, if AP=dmg than chaotic +7 should be better than ES +7 cayse it has 2 more AP

Staff AP DOES effect the stun/slow rate. A sali +7 with NO bonus would PWN a wood staff +8 with light bonus.

I've tested alot of different staffs for slowing/stunning, and AP is the ONLY thing that effects it. People used to argue that INT was what effected it. This has obviously found to be false, but this claim came because higher INT builds could use staffs with higher AP.

Here is a list of staffs that I have tested for stunning/slowing in order to their effectiveness:

Elysium +7
    Elixir +7
    Chaotic Staff +7
    Personal Pole of player +7
    Salamander staff +7
    Lightning Eronion +7
    Wood staff +7
    Lupus staff +0

To add to this, in my testing (pretty damn extensive) imirs/shios ONLY help with damage not for slowing/stunning rate.[/b]
    This is the thing I can't admit... It also depends on opponent's resists AND (what I've found at the most realistic priv) on opponent's DEF (atleast a stun)

Sanctis, if AP=dmg than chaotic +7 should be better than ES +7 cayse it has 2 more AP[/b]
    Are u mind ? Chaotic +7 has 113 ap Elysium +7 121 ap wtf ?
    cizia privy to nie usko przekonałem sie o tym

Are u mind ? Chaotic +7 has 113 ap Elysium +7 121 ap wtf ?
    cizia privy to nie usko przekonałem sie o tym [/b]
    he meant Elixir I guess ;d 111ap :P

well, at usko it's also easier to stun a person with a low def than a person with shitloads of it ^.^

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast