Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

LE really stuns better then Chaotic?

This is a discussion on LE really stuns better then Chaotic? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Have any1 test stun rate, blade damage between chaotic+8 and le+8 or just said out of their ass le is ...
Page: 4

Have any1 test stun rate, blade damage between chaotic+8 and le+8 or just said out of their ass le is crap since it got lower ap.

I tested elysium+7 and le+8. Blade damage is higher with elysium (20-40 higher). BUT the 2nd damage (20,210) le is higher (about 20-30 higher).

Edit: Test stun rate with charge blade with chaotic+8 & le+8 against lvl 47 with 29 lr: le+8 3/10, chaotic+8 0/10. All spells using chaotic+8, the damage is higher than le...

Gaciuch

did u check stun difference with using other skills like aoe, blast, thorn bla bla bla... while useing LE and chaotic ? Cause as u said Sparda LE stunns better ya ?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Wee, yet another magygg teh lyghtnyng topic.

Thing is that:

Think before u post.

did u check stun difference with using other skills like aoe, blast, thorn bla bla bla... while useing LE and chaotic ? Cause as u said Sparda LE stunns better ya ?[/b]
    I tested the lvl 51 spell on same person, both staff 2/10. I think that stun depend on luck as well...

Also I think lvl difference have to do with stun rate, cuz a lvl 80 with staff of player+6 stun the shit out of me with charge blade and i cant stun him at all....(He was ice build).

From my result, le stun better but I might be wrong need more ppl to do the test xD

J

No staff is going to make a BIG, dramatic difference. It's not like 1 staff is going to work 100% of the time, and the other staff will work 10% of the time. In my experiences, the higher the AP of the staff is, the harder you hit. (Only with blading skills) Ie. Elysium +7 will hit harder than Chaotic +7. I THINK the elemental bonuses only help in range attacks. I'm not really sure about the stun rate on 60+ and 70+, since I have not played it since FF came out, but in Ardream, I stun people pretty good. Rogues with dual ROL's I stun about 3-4 / 10 times. Others it's over 50% (I use a chaotic +7)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234