Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Leg cut percentage

This is a discussion on Leg cut percentage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by Meeshka So, there's no way to increase leg cut success rate, it basically depends on how ungeared ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Meeshka View Post
    So, there's no way to increase leg cut success rate, it basically depends on how ungeared your opponent is. May do further testing

i think you should do further testing..or be rlly rlly noob. everytime i pk with baba warriors they fail leg cut 100%. im fighting some random scrub in +5 gear and hes spams leg cut on me lol........................................ things in ko are not easy to test because bugs are constantly changing and what not, and many things dont work already..i mean when they made lugias they put 25 dex on it for a reason...however because everything is bugged it might not do shit. but it could be different for dex coming from jewelry or armor.

point is it would take a ton of testing to get all aspects correct, get your avedon8 cause it rapes much harder regardless of leg cut success rate. and get your dual fov2 or atleast 1 so you can get some more resist, and hope that dex increases your legcut like its suppose to.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    its depends on the resistainces of ur enemy ,those myths about spear axe, and dex are just bs , i've palyed warrior for more than 3 years and i'd say that i always had better rate on ppl that doesnt have resistainces , simple as that , leg cutting = ice resistaince , scream = lighting resistaince , shock stun = no idea seems that it doesnt have a relation with resistainces, the rest is just luck..

I was thinking similar to this but i do think dex helps because dex makes you faster and more "balanced" i thought the avedon and giga would leg cut more because of the elemental damage like glacier and lightening with other weapons such as the murky with flame damage wouldnt help as much with the elemental damage but its a dual weapon which would combo more and i think leg cut people more. keep in notice of the range as well maybe that effects things. also i've noticed with a lot of rogues when you leg cut when they arent swift which they usually arent because they use light feet and when they currently arent using light feet the success rates boosts so i think not being swift increases the success rate

Quote Originally Posted by pan0BuDDaH0 View Post
    I was thinking similar to this but i do think dex helps because dex makes you faster and more "balanced" i thought the avedon and giga would leg cut more because of the elemental damage like glacier and lightening with other weapons such as the murky with flame damage wouldnt help as much with the elemental damage but its a dual weapon which would combo more and i think leg cut people more. keep in notice of the range as well maybe that effects things. also i've noticed with a lot of rogues when you leg cut when they arent swift which they usually arent because they use light feet and when they currently arent using light feet the success rates boosts so i think not being swift increases the success rate
    Interesting, maybe the glacier damage on the Avedon does in fact have something to do with it.

We did another controlled experiment today.

The same Mage used for both tests:

The Mage with 30 Glacier Resistance: 7 out of 10 leg cuts hit.
    The Mage with 130 Glacier Resistance: 0 out of 10 leg cuts hit.

Something might be there.
    If this is true, warriors should be the least likely to be leg cut.

gl figuring out how much GR the people you are trying to leg cut have haha xD

<3 now give me aved6rev :P

Quote Originally Posted by Grungnir View Post
    You are correct.
    The legcut will NEVER be 100%.
    Of my experience from 5 years of KOL, legcut has a higher successrate with two handed Axes Swords, why, i do not know.
    Long spears (Raptor, Glave Etc), duals and clubs seem to succeed at lower rate.

However, DEX BONUSES from WEAPONS make a difference, but not DEX set to stat points, or armour i have noticed, accessories are like the weapons, they help)
    So you will need an Axe or Sword with 2 hand use, that has a DEX bonus to max it out while using some accessories with DEX bonus.

When using WP+2 with dual FoV+2 i get a total of 30 more DEX points, used with an Avedon +8 (playing DCZ on CW) my legcut had a successrate of about 50 - 60%.

So try things out, some people find other weapons better, but Avedon will always be my number one choice.
    You are false.

Quote Originally Posted by Grungnir View Post
    You are correct.
    The legcut will NEVER be 100%.
    Of my experience from 5 years of KOL, legcut has a higher successrate with two handed Axes Swords, why, i do not know.
    Long spears (Raptor, Glave Etc), duals and clubs seem to succeed at lower rate.

However, DEX BONUSES from WEAPONS make a difference, but not DEX set to stat points, or armour i have noticed, accessories are like the weapons, they help)
    So you will need an Axe or Sword with 2 hand use, that has a DEX bonus to max it out while using some accessories with DEX bonus.

When using WP+2 with dual FoV+2 i get a total of 30 more DEX points, used with an Avedon +8 (playing DCZ on CW) my legcut had a successrate of about 50 - 60%.

So try things out, some people find other weapons better, but Avedon will always be my number one choice.
    I also don't believe that you had a 50-60% chance of leg cutting, that sounds simply impossible.

The success rate has nothing to do with you dex bonus, its based on glacer resistance/glacier damage. I tested it and my testing method shows to be accurate.

Long story short, You are more likely to legcut players with lower GR rather than players with a higher GR. you MAY have a 50% chance to legcut someone with 0 GR, sure. But you will have a 0.000000001% chance to leg cut someone with a 160 GR.

meeshka thanks for the test but can you check other elementals such as lightening flame maybe even poison cause what if its the elemental damge

this is interesting
    btw is stun shock still bugged?

Quote Originally Posted by Meeshka View Post
    I also don't believe that you had a 50-60% chance of leg cutting, that sounds simply impossible.

The success rate has nothing to do with you dex bonus, its based on glacer resistance/glacier damage. I tested it and my testing method shows to be accurate.

Long story short, You are more likely to legcut players with lower GR rather than players with a higher GR. you MAY have a 50% chance to legcut someone with 0 GR, sure. But you will have a 0.000000001% chance to leg cut someone with a 160 GR.
    you're theory is almost complete, but just missing one thing. basically, there is a way to increase your chance to legcut before taking GR into consideration, and its not DEX bonus. i think dagwood was the only guy i saw who noticed it... anyways nice to see a guy making his own tests for once.

axe what is it dont hold the secret lol

Resistences stop legcutting/screaming. The higher chances of it happening is with weapons of ice, or lightning damage bonuses.

dex is noted to do something aswell, but I dont beleive it does. THe dex bonus in the passion skill tree only makes your non fail skills work more often.

thats what i was thinking so avedon it is!?

depends on the GR ur enemy got.

Shakka

leg cut and scream depends on defense weapons of enemy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast