Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Leginnoare (Sp?) Band Vs. ROL

This is a discussion on Leginnoare (Sp?) Band Vs. ROL within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I'd prefer dual lb, it's only 40ac but the resists on the lb are just as sexy 40 more lr ...
Page: 2

I'd prefer dual lb, it's only 40ac but the resists on the lb are just as sexy 40 more lr 60 more gr and 40 more fr

Banned Senior Member

dual rol>dual lb
    rols are much better 2x 20 ac is better then the resist you can get at the lb.

ZeIda

dual rol>dual lb
    rols are much better 2x 20 ac is better then the resist you can get at the lb.[/b]
    No, you are retarded. LB is better then rol for any class and thats just the way it is, anyone who says otherwise is just stupid. But this guy want to play dcz aswell so he use rols.

rol ofc thats why rogues have fucking magic shield

rol ofc thats why rogues have fucking magic shield[/b]
    Nobody can keep magic shield on forever.

Seekor

I personally think it all depends on your gear weather you decide to go for rols or legionares bands. I do like the legionares bands to an extent but when u get to the point where u have all +0 uniques and and +7/8 shell the extra 40 ac u really notice that it is gone. Seeing as though you are an archer id just recommend to go for the rols because your most likely going to use 16/3 dex earrings or se's +1. The ac on the rol's will cover that lost from not having ac on your earrings. I personally believe just because you are an archer doesn't mean that you have to skip out on ac and hp.

I personally think it all depends on your gear weather you decide to go for rols or legionares bands. I do like the legionares bands to an extent but when u get to the point where u have all +0 uniques and and +7/8 shell the extra 40 ac u really notice that it is gone. Seeing as though you are an archer id just recommend to go for the rols because your most likely going to use 16/3 dex earrings or se's +1. The ac on the rol's will cover that lost from not having ac on your earrings. I personally believe just because you are an archer doesn't mean that you have to skip out on ac and hp.[/b]
    Cool. Ty for repeating pretty much what everyone else said. I already made my decesion. Oh and people keep it comming... <_<

I like the band because of the extra hp and resistance you get but I am missing out on some def. Whats your opinions?[/b]
    Cool. Ty for repeating pretty much what everyone else said. I already made my decesion. Oh and people keep it comming... <_<[/b]
    You asked for opinions, he gave it, arrogant prick. Learn some respect, he took the time to reply to your post. And why keep it coming if you already made your decision brah.

Seekor

I apologize I should have read the whole topic, I figured that maybe you were still looking for some opinions I am sorry.

It&#39;s ok we all make mistakes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12