lvl 76 Archer

This is a discussion on lvl 76 Archer within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I have at the moment: ~ +2 PP ~ Duel Rol's ~ Duel HR ~ +2 Judicious ~ +8/15 Rogue ...
Page: 1

Alive

I have at the moment:

~ +2 PP
    ~ Duel Rol's
    ~ Duel HR
    ~ +2 Judicious
    ~ +8/15 Rogue Chitin Set
    ~ +7 Windforce

Now the question is, What should I change? I don't wanna know where to improve, because i've got close to no money left. So don't say..."make the pp +3, and +1/2/3 Rols/HR's..."

Another question, what pathos gloves should I get? I play on Beramus, but haven't pked in a while so i'm not to sure what classes are the most dominate in cz.

oh and ANOTHER question....What exactly does the lvl 75 Archer skill do? Everytime I shoot it, I seem to get a miss hit (i.e. 200~ damage...)

Banned

go for attack pathos gloves as archer, idk how it looks like in cz in your server by i prefer mage / mage or mage / rogue combo, there is a lot of babashoped mages lately at my server so thats why
    75 skill blinds target, very usefull at pk
    if u already got some 25 DD or at least +7 / 15DD chitin, i would aim for shells +8 and fp boots gloves +9/19dex

wow u got such good gear for a new server. my rogue has windforce+7, chitin set+8, elf belt+1, rol+1/0, dual dex+14ears and pp+2 ( only a few more for +3 =D) nuttin left to do on ur character except get higher lvl or make pp+3 or rols+1. and i prefer prz attack pathos gloves but i play on cwest

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

wow u got such good gear for a new server. my rogue has windforce+7, chitin set+8, elf belt+1, rol+1/0, dual dex+14ears and pp+2 ( only a few more for +3 =D) nuttin left to do on ur character except get higher lvl or make pp+3 or rols+1. and i prefer prz attack pathos gloves but i play on cwest[/b]
    he said that char. is in bera - as for the gear id go for dual 16/3dex earring with atleast 1 DEX ring with means get a kek+4/5 or an elf ring+3/4 - necklace is cool (maybe later PP+3) belt is gr8 - try a +3 tho

just noticed it said bera, was goin by what it said uunder his profile =/ so then yea do what nerd was suggesting

Almost same gear as me, (trying not to brag but mine is better) But thats good because now i can tell you that changing Judicious to +3 or PP+3 cost about the same, is easy to find, and is cheaper than upping anything else. Good luck!

I woudl get attack pathos maybe to rogue or mage.

Make 1 rol+1

make 1 hr +1

then i suggest goind +3 on the pp

other than that there isn't much improving you can do thats not super expensive, i get u can try and get your bow +2 rb or higher