Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Legionnaire Band vs Ring of Life

This is a discussion on Legionnaire Band vs Ring of Life within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hi, as topic says.. for all lvls 80s and up sins or archers rogues, what best rings will be most ...
Page: 1

hi, as topic says..

for all lvls 80s and up sins or archers rogues, what best rings will be most effective the dual Legionnaire Bands +3s or the Dual Ring of Life +3s . I was checking status of the Rings both seems great status one has more ac than the other but the other has more elemental resists.

example for rogue lvl 80 sin old server like dies or ares, having dual legionnaire bands +0 is alot better than dual rol +1s ? for old servers such as dies , ares or other older server.. what ring will be more effective and excellent for rogue sin. cuz i start to like alot by having so much resist. against elementals attacks from fire, ice or light.

is it worth it Dual Legionnaire Bands +3 over Dual Ring Of Lifes +3s anyday ? i also like having more ac defense, cuz most warriors and bps in older servers has tons of +9s items and they hit very high , and ac defense does help alot.. . but of course im a rogue assasin im no fucking warrior :lol: , since my theory for me assasin is sneak in or jump in 5-15 seconds and later get out of there. before get my ass rape.. im trying to play assasin style not tanker warrior sin style.

DesertiCZek

LBs +3 100% or get 1 LB +3 and RoL +3 :P

easiest way to choose mate, if you cant decide for dual take one rol and one leg :lol: but i would probably take dual legs. The mages in old servers like ares hit wery hard. i'd rather get hit a tiny more from melee then get slow/stun raped.

NeronDomitius

pega u know ares mages, lb+3 is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rol+3, at least on ares.

KalaBunga Senior Member

i need to know what earings your wearing also.

cause if you wear 2x eme+3 you dont get resit of em. i would go for 2x hoowling rooster+3 more ap less def. but + reseit

then i would take 1x lb+3 and 1x rol+3

you also still got magic shield so dont worry.

wearing warrior pendant +3, 2x howling roosters +4, string of skulls +3, probably i go dual rof +3 . also using rogue shell goblin pauldron, i need rogue shell goblin pads.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

easiest way to choose mate, if you cant decide for dual take one rol and one leg :lol: but i would probably take dual legs. The mages in old servers like ares hit wery hard. i'd rather get hit a tiny more from melee then get slow/stun raped.[/b]
    +1 to that - older servers mages are beasts along without mentioning the TBL part there still some GG mages - i say go for daul LB+3 but since you got WP+3 with daul HR+4 go with LB+3 along with ROL+3

knightned

If you like to VS choose dual ROL or 1 ROL and 1 LB. If your on a server with a lot of mages and you aren't fussed about VSing then take dual LBs.

EMW

Legionnaire beats ROL any day.

Legionnaire beats ROL any day.[/b]
    not if ya got an ardream char :P

kinda depends on the server. lots of mages id choose the legs. and i previously someone said your from ares. and they have shitloads of rly good mages. so legs for sure.

using rof +3 working on a legionnarie band +3 ring. should be alright i guess ? or should i go dual rof +3 ?

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

using rof +3 working on a legionnarie band +3 ring. should be alright i guess ? or should i go dual rof +3 ?[/b]
    wll since your +80 and you have magic sheild so is all good - but you might wanna tll us what other uniques you have and does it have any good resist on it - if yes then gogo daul ROF+3

zrocker0404

Well on old servers definatly LB+3s. The mages are uber geared there and if ur not gonna be tanking then 40 ac wont help much. Also i know LB has 1 more hp at +0 (dunno at +3) but it could come out as like 60-75 more hp with LBs too and keep you alive maybe a lil longer.

knightned

ROF+3
    Defense Ability : 65
    Flame Damage : 40
    Strength Bonus : 20
    Health Bonus : 20
    HP Bonus : 125
    Dexterity Bonus : 20
    MP Bonus : 125
    Intelligence Bonus : 20
    Magic Power Bonus : 20
    Resistance to Flame : 39