switching to bp need advice

This is a discussion on switching to bp need advice within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hi all, i realy like playing bp and just lately i got paper dd cap+7 and i have with it ...
Page: 1

thisischikorita

Default switching to bp need advice

hi all, i realy like playing bp and just lately i got paper dd cap+7 and i have with it around 60-50 gbs.
    due the last year lots of babashopers arrived and im afraid bp is not what it used to be few years ago before old uniques came into game, so i dont know what to do.
    im asking here if u think its even enough to go and make a nice bp. tell me ur build, items stats what u think i should do.
    im playing rlb/adream so i wanna be able to switch gear.
    server c-west.

fenrirstop

Roc"'s paper +9 set. Hb+8. We"s in ib

thisischikorita

i can get it ye i even can get better items and against week or normal parties i will be able to survive but against babas ill get crushed dont u think?
    and should i get full +9 hp set or 2hp 2 str, make it 255 str and rest hp or make lit lower for more hp? pls be more speciphic

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

If you can get both hp and str sets and switch depending on the situation.

In DCZ go full strength.

In RLB it's up to you, you might wanna get more HP points for example and just wear str pieces if you want more AP, this is due to the fact that for each point you go over 100 in HP you get 1 AC. So the logic behind it is wear str pieces and get HP points so that way you still have good AP/HP but even more AC.

thisischikorita

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    If you can get both hp and str sets and switch depending on the situation.

In DCZ go full strength.

In RLB it's up to you, you might wanna get more HP points for example and just wear str pieces if you want more AP, this is due to the fact that for each point you go over 100 in HP you get 1 AC. So the logic behind it is wear str pieces and get HP points so that way you still have good AP/HP but even more AC.
    thx alot, any suggestions about the items i should get?

go fll +3s of what fenrirstop said

Depend what u prefer , i prefer balance so here are some items
    Items:
    Fabric set + 9 str 5x
    2x Lilime
    Warrior pendant or iron neck
    String of skull or iron belt
    Foverin
    Hero's Valor
    Get those on + 1/2/3 and u ll be perfect
    And a weapon well something like HB + 8 , II + 9 ,MS + 9 , those like that...