level 70 bp build

This is a discussion on level 70 bp build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hey I'm new to priest and was going to attempt to make a bp, just wondering what is a good ...
Page: 1

Default level 70 bp build

hey I'm new to priest and was going to attempt to make a bp, just wondering what is a good build for a level 70 bp like stats/armor/skill points. Thanks

Oh also what would be good skill points if I put 60 skill points into buff? or is that a bad idea?

lvl 70 BP is a bad idea.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    lvl 70 BP is a bad idea.
    listen to this nigga!

Even if level 70 is the cap?

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

the level 60+ BP's in MYKO rocked, dam those were the days.

Well I was thinking paper bp with 100 in hp 230in str and 76 in int and 60 buff 3 db 54 heal 5 master. with the paper as str and another set in hp

Here is an alternative solution for making BP. Since AP is now calculated on int points I'd recommend you to put more than 188 points on int (188 is recuirement for +7 krowaz) at +75 and use 1 handed weapon such as leonard and smite hammer. Let's say at +80 you will have 255 int, 106str and rest to hp, you should deal pretty decent damage by hellish and still be able to tank&support good in pk (in case your gear is fine too). GL
    Last edited by MegaBerry; 10-19-2011 at 10:55 PM.

I was asking for a level 70 cap pre krowaz armor server but thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaBerry View Post
    Here is an alternative solution for making BP. Since AP is now calculated on int points I'd recommend you to put more than 188 points on int (188 is recuirement for +7 krowaz) at +75 and use 1 handed weapon such as leonard and smite hammer. Let's say at +80 you will have 255 int, 106str and rest to hp, you should deal pretty decent damage by hellish and still be able to tank&support good in pk (in case your gear is fine too). GL
    He said private server bro that all depends on the server you are playing man some have items that are custom made

If u go private then find someone in game but i dont see too much BP-s on private servers so just change class :P

for a lvl 70 cap server bp is a bad idea imo, 2 levels shy of helis and judgement hits hard but not hard enough