Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hb 9 vs raptor 9

This is a discussion on hb 9 vs raptor 9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hello, i would like to see ur opinion about these 2 weapons, please justify ur answer why any of them ...
Page: 1

Default hb 9 vs raptor 9

hello, i would like to see ur opinion about these 2 weapons, please justify ur answer why any of them is better than the another dont write me crap
    thank you, waiting for posts, i got rappy 9 and my friend has hb 9, have tried both and i like more range, for me rappy hits more, what do u think?

I've had a Raptor+9 and HB+8 what I noticed during PK is that HB hits the same as Raptor on someone with high ac, but when duffed Raptor hits much harder, sorry I can't tell you any more about it because I haven't tried a HB+9, you should ask if you can borrow your friends HB for a couple of days I'm sure you will notice the difference during PK and VS.

Superheld

hb 9 >rappy 9 all the way.

more r damage. less resist to club.
    The only point u have is that range rappy>hb. but /care about that imo...

I think ur items will give the answer. If u have full+3 uniques and krowaz 7 or higher/shell9 set, then go for the hb9, but if u still can upgrade ur uniques then u should choose the raptor9 and improve ur gear. HB9 is like 4xraptor9 in my server...

towntown

HB +9!!!!
    Raptor in this case is just better for farm. On pvp HB do more damage, especially vs high acc chars like said iMax said.

My opnion.
    HB+9>HB+8=Raptor+9

Banned

HB +9 obviously !

Like kepten said , if you got accessories +3 go for hb +9 . But if you think your accessories should need an improve than you should go for rappy +9 .

besides that , the HB +9 got the additional dmg higher and the ''elemental '' is really much higher .

over all HB +9 > RAPTOR +9 , you can see that on the price too

cheers

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Think about it this way

HB 7 or raptor 7

But yeah, I can't quite explain it but for some reason HB rapes raptor and other weps.

hb9 - 199 ap - slow - 1.5 range - 170 flame damage - 24 int - $1000-1200 (cwest)
    rappy9 - 205 ap - very slow - 2.0 - 90 poison damage - $600-700 (cwest)

rappy will give you a bit more ap so you will hit more on duffed people and you can hit a tiny bit further.

but hb hits faster, a bit smaller reach, 80 more dmg so you will hit alot more on high ac'd people, also this will make your r hits increase alot, if im not mistaken, which adds up to be alot of damage overtime in vs or in pk.

they both have there ups and downs but i think the hb is the winner without bringing price into the issue.

if you are able to use leftover money from buying rappy9 instead of hb9, and use it to increase your armor/uniques to the point were your better uniques/armor + rappy9 > worse unique/armor + hb9. so im suggesting if your buying this item and plan to use ingame items, dont lessen your uniques/armor to get do a little bit more of dmg. cause you may end up lowering your hp/ac/resist to the point were its hard to survive as easy.

money wise get the rappy9

killer2010

sure for hb+9 all time,anymore know exist avedon+9 in server c-west?

DR. EVIL

HB+9 hands down. Its the best for anything you do in game. The attk and Flame damage can not be touched. I would grab the HB+9 over a rappy+9

BlutBeton

hb9 with better combo and damages
    - is the price

mrrogers

HB +9 is better due to the flame damage. I believe that flame damage is the strongest out of all the damages. But as others said the range is better. I could maybe see the raptor be better for a lvl 83 warrior who can increase the range even farther, so maybe to could attack farther away. I would stick to hb +9 tho

Wincent

hb lol what a question^^!

Banned

i would take the raptor but hb is better though cost alot more also.

like 3 years ago before everyone had +9s i tryed hb7 vs raptor7 and hb hits abit more so i guess the same would be at +9.

If you are that pimped out ppls will run from you and raptor got the range to help you

OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar

In my honest opinion and tested those items by my self a time ago i could reccomend hb over the raptor since the combo by using hell breaker is faster and more efficiently.

There are some rumors around the elemental damage from the hellbreaker since it gives more elemental points than the raptor it cause critical damages sometimes, it happens rarely but i believe it does works.

And the price in same way, since hell breaker is a unique item and pretty much expensive than raptor, in my personal opinion i would take the hell breaker as a convenience option

Regards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast