Level 75+ Debuffer

This is a discussion on Level 75+ Debuffer within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I was just wondering what are some good options if I wanted to become a duffer, what skills I should ...
Page: 1

flirch

Default Level 75+ Debuffer

I was just wondering what are some good options if I wanted to become a duffer, what skills I should put my stats into. Right now I'm a buffer with 72 buff, 60 heal, but I see it is easier to find an exp/pk party with debuff. (Carnac West)

Your help is appreciated, thanks!

Banned

for bp id stat 70 duff for torment 60 in heal for complete heal and 12 in master

Raoul

you have a few options with debuffer
    can do 70 debuff 60 heal which is probably the most preferred
    you pick up subside which is nice for pvp, especially group situations like war and castle siege and can be helpful for exp or events.
    you can also go 60 debuff and 60 heal and put the rest in masters to pick up hellis as well as the passive damage reductions... depending on your preference. If you have a nice shield and decent stats, and think you will be fine without the passive reductions, pick up the subside build. If not go for the 60 debuff 60 heal build. Regardless of what build you go with, 60 heal is mandatory for a support priest. Another option is just go for the bp appeal. Your pick gogo! Id stay support for lvling purposes. Whatever you do have fun its a game.

if u have good gear (iron set or one iron and decent accessories) go for BP
    then u can take 60 duff 60 heal and 12 master

int priest definitely 70 duff , 60 heal cause subside is a decider in pk / ED / bdw for sure

Quote Originally Posted by rogueguy View Post
    for bp id stat 70 duff for torment 60 in heal for complete heal and 12 in master
    he's 75 not 80 lol

for BP - 60/60/12 (at 77 go for 70/54/12)
    for INT - either 70/60/2 or 57/60/15 depending on your items (at 77 - 70/60/6)
    (debuff/heal/master)

flirch

Alright thanks for the advice, I'm an int so I'll be going 60 heal 70 duff and 2 master for now.