Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

level 80 archer on C-West need help

This is a discussion on level 80 archer on C-West need help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi, Im a level 80 archer and I want to know what gear and items I need to get first. ...
Page: 1

Default level 80 archer on C-West need help

Hi,
    Im a level 80 archer and I want to know what gear and items I need to get first. As of now I have EE+8 and old rol, old WP, old shio, old EME, Old silver earring, and shell +7s. I need to know what i should get first armor or items. What items would be the best for me...etc.

Thanks in advance

Little archer Senior Member

windforce7, judicious2 or higher, elf ring3, legio1 or higher, dual SE2 or higher, krowaz7 set except pauldron, fp9 pauldron, mage atk pathos and hp valks. Basically all you can aim for as an archer is to be an AP powerhouse. Theres no point in buying any defensive items because you should never be in melee range.

Thanks razor I watched your pk vid it was nice But about the items what should i get first bow, armor, uniques, and so on. I dont have a ton of gbs atm so i want to know what to get first. Like what if i dont have enough money to get krowaz +7s right now. Should i focus on shell+8 or what?

Thanks a million

dont get windforce until you have the krowaz set (-70 ac hurts).

thats for starters... hmm, i think you should get the krowaz pieces as you get cheap ap whore uniques all while keeping a decent amount of HP until the set is complete (ie: you wont go full elf ring / silver earrings until you get enough HP back from the krowaz bonus stats)

the last part you should worry on krowaz is pauldron. once you have the other 4 parts, all pauldron adds to the total bonus is like 100 hp and 100 mp. the dex bonus is untouched (15)

stick with ee8 for now, start collecting money for krowaz7 and judicious belt +1 at least since its a good all around belt.

as you switch out your gear, try to not drop below 3k base hp and NEVER drop below 40 FR GR and LR.

also, when you have enough money, its always nice having skele, glass or any defensive belt + iron neck + dd helmet for VS purposes.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The one thing you will notice the most about Razors video is he is very good at target selection. As an archer you will always out perform your gear if you pick off targets that are redballing and trying to escape.

AP is the biggest part of an Archer and because you already have a pretty good bow , going for better unquies will help you more for less outlay of money.

Ok thanks razor i will focus on krowaz for now.

Sure thing felix I will become a AP whore

windforce7 outclasses ee8 in the ap department by a long shot

curse-wise i would avoid getting restricted diet (bugged against prem pots) and lousy pickpocket (only useful in 1v1).

undefeatable is the cheapest and the curse might be underrated (mostly for melee classes though, because you can also R hit people to double the chance of a proc), fire rain is 217ish true damage to everyone in an aoe and bombastic reduces 15% of a target ac. it also used to be great against people who used S-R combo to avoid your showers, back when cooldown was still not implemented.

dont forget that fire rain has a 5% splash chance as opposed to ANY other cursed weapon in the game (they have 1% chance).

Well so far i have gotten judicious belt +2 and its about impossible to find rogue +7s krowaz I will keep looking tho hopefully I will have 4 pieces in a few days.

Thanks for the info

if you do get all that gear let me know lol. razor is looking for a char to play

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Owww American is in my clan too Razor

lol razor lets both hope i get that gear someday.

Ap is all for archers . gl in CW buddy =)

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Owww American is in my clan too Razor
    lol .

Thanks blanquita

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast