Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

level 80 archer on C-West need help

This is a discussion on level 80 archer on C-West need help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; razor you said not to get krowaz +7 paudlon or just wait to get it? I mean u said to ...
Page: 2

razor you said not to get krowaz +7 paudlon or just wait to get it? I mean u said to get FP+9 in your first post but i mean should i get all Krowaz or what? I am going to keep my EE+8 for now till i get the armors first. Then focus on uniques and better bow and such just wanted your opinion.

Thanks in advance

Little archer Senior Member

krowaz pauldron is low priority because it adds no valuable stats to the set bonus.

it adds 100 hp and 400 mp i think. the dex, resistances, health and str dont get affected if you have 4/5 pieces (excluding pauld ofc)

if i had a chitin / fp9 pauld i would probably use that instead of the krowaz7

maximum ap!

Ok razor as of now i have chitin+8 pauldon , I can't get +9s because im not made of gbs. lol Still trying to get krowaz+7s which is harder to find then i thought.

Lets roll some numbers:

full krowas ; 60 dex + 15 bonus = 75dex
    suggested kit; 48dex + 19pauldron + 15 bonus = 82 dex

now if you use just pauldron and pad krowas and rest fp 9 you get the following:

57fpdex + 24dex + 12 set bonus = 93dex

now compare to chitin shell 9 set:
    19x5 = 95dex

Do keep in mind that going for ap means you will get spanked harder, and this attracts assasins enough for dd to be reccomended. Also that the -70ac on the windforce is almost like taking off your rol and your neck; remember that when you meet a duffer and a jerk with shards 10. Dont know if any of those in your server

I myself keep a krowas set on at all times and only add in the FP pieces in pk as I require. In party vs party i wear the krowas: unless theres enough fog of war to slip unnoticed, you will get targeted, and you have to stand still to do your thing...

well i dont think there are too many sins with shard+10s on c-west. I got my krowaz set, so now I need to know what uniques to focus on first and keep in mind I dont have unlimited gold bars.

Thanks in advance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12