Leveling for Mages

This is a discussion on Leveling for Mages within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; My friend is a lvl 35 mage which just started on C-west just recently. I'm just here to ask, what ...
Page: 1

My friend is a lvl 35 mage which just started on C-west just recently.
    I'm just here to ask, what are the most effective/cost-efficient means of leveling from lvls 35-59?
    hes going to be staying in ardream i believe. At the moment hes really poor with
    T3 Quest armour/monster jewellry and Mithril staff +7/56 and his skill build is Fire/Glacier.

Any suggestions/tips would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Köln | Germany

AOE at the graveyard.
    Always mages there. And if you are 50/55+ go CZ and kill harpies.
    Iam not sure, but I think its fine.

zombies for sure also if u have 2 or 3 mages 50+ u should try trees in ronark base

its realy good spot,first time I saw it I was like "its heaven" xD

It would be cool if you get mage clan or try to get some ppl togehter who know how to play mage than you can go like that : graveyard , rlb ancients/treants, cz harpys (on carnac ppl rush theme rather rarly) than when every1 is like 62-65 you can try to make dk 1 and 2 spot, when you get 70 try 3 spots. thats how i was going to do but my clannies took me to dk on 58 xD

Ive leveled 4 mages to 60 and have a lvl 45 on c-west that im lvling.

The fastest lvling solo by far (until 60 at least) is uruk hai until 40, then blades then trons . U need Trans Scrolls, and full paper is best. No waiting for party, buffer, dc's all that crap, but u got to pay attention cause they 1 hit you.

With a party, 4 spot harpies> cz harpies (cz is better but getting raped by 80s slows it down too much to be better than 4 spot) > graveyard stuff and whatever else u can pull into a group...