Light/Cold Mage Stats/Gear ,

This is a discussion on Light/Cold Mage Stats/Gear , within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey guys , i Recently bought a Lv 82 Mage , but it's my first time to play a Light/Cold ...
Page: 1

Banned

Talking Light/Cold Mage Stats/Gear ,

Hey guys , i Recently bought a Lv 82 Mage , but it's my first time to play a Light/Cold Mage , i would like to know how should i Stats it and the Gear and the best weapon/Uniques should i get for it .. Money isn't a problem for me but no so expensive ,

i have atm Full Krowas set +7/1reverse with HP Bonus .. i like to play Support mage , but would be okay if i can tank too with the Staff Aoe .. waiting for your replies

O_o Senior Member

If you wanna be support you should get ROLs but if you wanna make DMG you'll need imirs...

What you'll need for normal Mage is imirs, iron set, and Lich king's pride / sse, and Aztec gold fulitol / chaotic (if you don't have enough for Aztec)

For support get gabs / DS, Halloween can (to cast spells with shield) chaotic, ROLs / foverin, iron set, sse, lkp

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    If you wanna be support you should get ROLs but if you wanna make DMG you'll need imirs...

What you'll need for normal Mage is imirs, iron set, and Lich king's pride / sse, and Aztec gold fulitol / chaotic (if you don't have enough for Aztec)

For support get gabs / DS, Halloween can (to cast spells with shield) chaotic, ROLs / foverin, iron set, sse, lkp

what about Elythium +8 instead of Chaotic/Aztec... i'm Mainly Light Mage

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spaggi View Post
    what about Elythium +8 instead of Chaotic/Aztec... i'm Mainly Light Mage
    Ya forgot about that ^^

That's also a staff you can get for higher DMG, but I prefer the ED staff more coz of the dd

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Hmm Incase you have a personal pole+6/+7 you could tank with it and still do some dmg, i've always preffered to have 2 staffs as in 1 to tank which is the pole and 1 to do higher dmg as in elysium+8/Faun+7/Chaotic+8, they're all pretty good and u'd be able to handle the ac loss incase you get a faun as light, my most favorite is elysium tho. Basically you can either go for shield build statting 91 str 160 int 140 mp and rest into HP or even 180-200 mp to do higher dmg, this depends on the rest of your gear.. or you could also forget shield and go straight for 160 int / 140-180 mp and rest into hp tanking with pole when needed, even a build with 51 str tanking with cs would be great, this all depends on the budget you have and the server you play, you said money isnt a problem but i dunno if u would be able to afford a cs ? or an iron set.. anyways for the uniques it would be pretty much the same for either build you choose..

I'd go for something like
    SSE (higher you can get)
    LKP (higher you can get)
    GLASS BELT (higher you can get)
    IMIR RING'S (higher you can get) / Could also get rol's to switch when only tanking, only if ur not rich enough for imir's+3
    EP+3 > IN but any of them would do ( having both would be beast to switch..)
    Faun+8>Elysium+8>Faun+7>Chaotic+8 ( thats my personal view )

then again if u go for a shield build get an gabs ada+7 and a halloween cane to still use light staff when tanking...