Light/Fire CZ Mage Dilemma

This is a discussion on Light/Fire CZ Mage Dilemma within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok for over roughly 3 years playing this game all together, ive only ever played fire mage. Right now im ...
Page: 1

Default Light/Fire CZ Mage Dilemma

Ok for over roughly 3 years playing this game all together, ive only ever played fire mage. Right now im playing a 72 mage that i recently started leveling and im planning on going 75+/80. My current build is 160 int 200mp 57 hp. Planning on stopping at 215mp and put rest into hp. I am fire with the following gear:
    Hellblood+7
    Complete set+7/8
    Agate earrings+2
    Flame Rings+2
    Iron Belt
    EP+1

My current priority is getting a cursed staff to +7. After burning a +6>7 AZ fulitol and materials for 3 fulitols with blue trinas. im thinking i should look into light. Im play cwest right now and finding the blessed stones for fulitol is damn near impossible. If i went light i would swap my fr+2(+ gbs? not sure about price difference) for imirs+3. and i was going to just buy all the fulitol/faun blessed stones i can find, upgrade staffs, and whichever i get first ill go that build. I have a good mage combo, or like to think i do at least. but i dont think thats really a problem. i use agate earrings because they are supposed to compensate for the ac loss of cursed wep. so basically i want some advice on the damage difference between fire(fr's+2) and light(imir's+3) as well as price difference on those 2 if possible. also jsut any advice on going from fire build to light build and whether or not i should do it. thank you in advance

Banned

hello im a mage player on C-west

this server dont have really lot of hight and activ mage

and the few mage we have are light or ice because we are support mage cause not really lot of mage ( hight lvl ) play on this server

but for what i see i think an ice/light mage is more helpfull than a fire cause of ice / stunt

for your dmg at the base fire > light

but i think dual fr+2 = dual imir+3

for the price actually fr+0 = 300/320M imir+0 180/200M

for the blessed stone ppl dotn farm so many time this item atm but sometime on merchant some k0xp sold it

but i think chaotic+8 more good cause of dd/hp / and more elemental dmg so more chance to stunt

thanks nouna. ya i know fire>light but i also think with imirs3 itll be near or same damage as fr+2. but is a fr+2=imir+3 or a little less (doesnt really matter but just curious). there are a few good fire mages, but im a pure damage whore and idk if ill like light. i dont farm the blessed stones tahts too painful i just buy them but very hard to find. a damage test with fr+2 or maybe +3 against imirs+2 or +3 would be perfect.
    Last edited by Castine; 11-01-2009 at 12:22 PM.

Banned

thanks nouna. ya i know fire>light but i also think with imirs3 itll be near or same damage as fr+2. but is a fr+2=imir+3 or a little less (doesnt really matter but just curious). there are a few good fire mages, but im a pure damage whore and idk if ill like light. i dont farm the blessed stones tahts too painful i just buy them but very hard to find. a damage test with fr+2 or maybe +3 against imirs+2 or +3 would be perfect.
    on good fire i see only Akademia...(for rest of him name ^^)

after on light dmg you have azazel ( orc side) queenElenia ( human side) if see them ask them to help you test dmg

Jeez i would NEVER go fire. I've been playing mage for 2 yrs straight already and have to say that lighting just owns (ofc dmg build) cuz u can blink which is so fking awesome + u stun which is obviously great. I would definietly go for the imirs +3 cuz the dmg will be the same and i just <3 lighting mage. If u'll get cursed staff you will just poon the shit out there

yea i think im sticking to my plan. whichever staff comes first ill go that build. its a very good chance itll be a az faun because the stones are so much cheaper and more abundant on cwest. plus after playing wow for somewhat years, blink would be so much fun to have in this game. thanks for the advice guys . B> faun stones az faun =P

Quote Originally Posted by Restless View Post
    Jeez i would NEVER go fire. I've been playing mage for 2 yrs straight already and have to say that lighting just owns (ofc dmg build) cuz u can blink which is so fking awesome + u stun which is obviously great. I would definietly go for the imirs +3 cuz the dmg will be the same and i just <3 lighting mage. If u'll get cursed staff you will just poon the shit out there
    DUDE ive been playing mage 5 years. I always lvoed blink as lr mage and as atck mage, i still do. But recently i played my firned paper mage at lvl 83. It really is soemthing. In mage aoe parites, it is a whole different expeirnce. Its good to expiercne that kind of pk once in a while. Remember Ko is a game, so have fun.