Light or fire O_O

This is a discussion on Light or fire O_O within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So I played both of them, but I wanna hear your opinion on this. On a lvl 80 mage, with ...
Page: 1

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Default Light or fire O_O

So I played both of them, but I wanna hear your opinion on this. On a lvl 80 mage, with the same gear.

Set complete+8
    Ironset ( skelly belt)
    Dual imir+1, Dual fr+1
    Dual ce+1
    Set defense crimson
    Elysium+8 and hellbood+8

What do you guys prefer, I personally love being fire, vampiric fire is just awsome... But with a light mage.. dunno why I got more fun stunning ppl out and escape using blink rofl.. such an awsome skill

What do you guys prefer?

more damage with flame mage

Quote Originally Posted by 4urevolver View Post
    more damage with flame mage
    Yeah I know, but is that the only thing you love about being fire mage?..Hit harder than light?.. pretty sure there's something else :P

Ohh and i'll see replys, bcuz for me.. I don,t see any diff and ima sell the staff and rings I won't use to build up my char a bit more!

both classes have their advantages and disadvantages.
    Flame is more fun if you like to kill, hit harder, and generally do more dmg. Also, flame has nice skill, vampiric touch which drains mana from opponent and gives you hp - it's nice in vs, very helpful.

But, as flame forget about blink :P which is big + of being lighting mage, and for sure you will miss it after reskilling to other class. I'd say light is more tactical mage, less dmg but you can try stun priests, blind with aoe skill and so on.

Yeah you're right, blink is just my fav skill ^_^

Alright ima sell my fr's+1 and hellbood, and upgrade my imirs to +3 and try to upg my others uniques aswell!