PE+1 or 16/3str Earring

This is a discussion on PE+1 or 16/3str Earring within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Which would you perfer? Platinum Earring+1 24ac 7str 7hp or 16/3str Earring Please explain why...
Page: 1

ChowBoy

Which would you perfer?

Platinum Earring+1 24ac 7str 7hp
    or
    16/3str Earring

Please explain why

ANJO

for exp more str better.
    for exp i have dual earring +16str/dual rings+16str and isa better pk with quest uniques then all +16, so for me any unique better than +16str.
    i make almost same damage using +16 or unique quests.

Banned

I'd just take PE+1 cuz it covers all ac/hp/str reqs and also the fact I'd never use a 16/3 earring just because :P

ChowBoy

I want to get dual PE+1 but don't got the coins.....Guess I got to use 16/3str until I can get PE

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

16/3 str earrings, in ardream u need as much ap as u can get since ur skill does shit damage and its all about last hit in ardream, not lets see who can tank the most :P

PE is good for 70+ warrior (75+ even :P)

Go for str

Seekor

16/3 str earrings, in ardream u need as much ap as u can get since ur skill does shit damage and its all about last hit in ardream, not lets see who can tank the most :P[/b]
    definately agreed, thats why i choose metalkons build 16/3 earings and belt wp/rocs/fovs

gives you a high ap thats needed and also alows for a decent hp and ac also i like using avedon +7 with that build