Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is light mage stun back?

This is a discussion on Is light mage stun back? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; A few months ago, light mages couldn't stun worth a crap, but ice mages could slow anyone and everyone. Last ...
Page: 1

work

A few months ago, light mages couldn't stun worth a crap, but ice mages could slow anyone and everyone. Last night, I got owned badly by a light mage. He stunned the hell out of me. Sure I only had 112 lr, but still yet, it wasn't even close.

Seems to me, light mages can stun again, and maybe ice doesn't slow quite as well (went from slowing everyone to slowing most).

Comments? Others seeing same thing?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

in KE version, if thats what you are talking about, mages couldn't stun that much, well at least nothing compared to the ROFD version

hmm about 2-3 months after they nerfed light mages, and overpowered ice mages, they gave back i'd say around 66% of the original stun abilities back to mages......... so light mages are better than 2-3 months ago, but not quite as good as it was originally (before the nerf patch)

Banned

Light mages were always good, i dont know what you people are talking about.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Light mages were always good, i dont know what you people are talking about.[/b]
    +1, i still feel as if i get iced 100% of the time still though :P

work

hmm about 2-3 months after they nerfed light mages, and overpowered ice mages, they gave back i'd say around 66% of the original stun abilities back to mages......... so light mages are better than 2-3 months ago, but not quite as good as it was originally (before the nerf patch)[/b]
    Ya, that's what I was thinking. I was light for a few days and couldn't stun low lvl peeps with crappy lr. But I've been getting stunned a lot more now. Then again, I wasn't sure if it was just me.

A few months ago, light mages couldn't stun worth a crap, but ice mages could slow anyone and everyone. Last night, I got owned badly by a light mage. He stunned the hell out of me. Sure I only had 112 lr, but still yet, it wasn't even close.

Seems to me, light mages can stun again, and maybe ice doesn't slow quite as well (went from slowing everyone to slowing most).

Comments? Others seeing same thing?[/b]
    what was the name of the mage? and its always still here.. 144 int i have pretty good stun slow is basically still a bitch :wub: it. high lvl mages have good stun thanks to int.. but it all depends on gear also

I have noticed that I stun/get stunned more recently than I did a couple months ago....but it also depends on which mage it is, and who it is getting stunned. Mostly the mage, as some stun more than others.

iiason

some definately stun more then others.

Unlike Pre-Moradon patch, stun rate is based more on Equips and Resist now, whereas Pre-KE is just a % rate PER SKILL used.

ApocolypsePiezo

Unlike Pre-Moradon patch, stun rate is based more on Equips and Resist now, whereas Pre-KE is just a % rate PER SKILL used.[/b]
    Where do you get this information from?

Unlike Pre-Moradon patch, stun rate is based more on Equips and Resist now, whereas Pre-KE is just a % rate PER SKILL used.[/b]
    i thort weapon / accesories / resist / level has always played a part in how much u can slow / stun :S

Pre KE stun rate is a lot like Moradon patch's ice rate. No matter how much Ice Resist you have, you will still get slowed very easily as long as the mage have high elemental damage.

Everytime an ice mage cast a spell, it calculates based on the spell + elemental damage - resist divided by 464651 (where resist is somewhat negelacted)

iiason

Pre KE stun rate is a lot like Moradon patch's ice rate. No matter how much Ice Resist you have, you will still get slowed very easily as long as the mage have high elemental damage.

Everytime an ice mage cast a spell, it calculates based on the spell + elemental damage - resist divided by 464651 (where resist is somewhat negelacted)[/b]
    atm, the stun rate is still not that high. like the ice did a while bak.

mrmagic2008

does anybody really know what affects stun rate? seems like all guesses to me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast