lightning enrion vs elysium

This is a discussion on lightning enrion vs elysium within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i was wondering what would be better for a dcz light mage i dont have that much experince with a ...
Page: 1

Default lightning enrion vs elysium

i was wondering what would be better for a dcz light mage i dont have that much experince with a mage but working on it

i would have to go with elysium if you are going paper. If not erinion

ok thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Saul2 View Post
    i would have to go with elysium if you are going paper. If not erinion
    Paper mage cannot use elysium.

paper = max out mp, then put in hp, nearly no int. And you need like 12x or 13x int for elysium if I recall correctly.

But elysium > light erenion anyday

TNM

LE is only considerable at +9 or higher, though i'd still prefer an elysium+8

you can stat for an elysium trust me ive done it as paper. Its not a bad build at all. Nobody really uses it but its a good mix

why would u wear paper and wear an elysium...? elysium is 138 int and crystals are 144, and if u dont wna go crystals u ll go g2 or g3 armor but NEVER paper, thats just bs

on topic: light erenion could be okay but elysium> le at any + imo

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    why would u wear paper and wear an elysium...? elysium is 138 int and crystals are 144, and if u dont wna go crystals u ll go g2 or g3 armor but NEVER paper, thats just bs

on topic: light erenion could be okay but elysium> le at any + imo
    cus he wants 50 posts.

Remember when i was useing elysium +7 in adream, Carnac west a couple of years ago. Was stuning rogues all day long. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Saul2 View Post
    you can stat for an elysium trust me ive done it as paper. Its not a bad build at all. Nobody really uses it but its a good mix
    Horrible advice since as it has been said you can just go Crystal and have a ton more AC.

Ely is a MUCH better staff than LE. Unless youre going papers +9 and LE+9 id go Crystals and Ely.

the reason why i asked this question is because the elysium is so much more. i do not intend to be a paper mage cause i dont like paper builds.

FYI if i was trying to get 50 posts dont u think i would have more then 14 posts by now if i wanted 50 i could just spam topics but i dont i ask questions that i have thank you all that helped.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by killingiron View Post
    the reason why i asked this question is because the elysium is so much more. i do not intend to be a paper mage cause i dont like paper builds.

FYI if i was trying to get 50 posts dont u think i would have more then 14 posts by now if i wanted 50 i could just spam topics but i dont i ask questions that i have thank you all that helped.
    i was talking about saul2

elysium damage is kinda scary..especially if its +8 or higher. definetly get the elysium and go crystal build at least, crimson not a bad idea also..pretty sure more int helps stun ratio if im not crazy?

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Elysium as crimson build with crimson dd helm if u play c-west.
    Elysium as crystal build with crystal dd25, if u play any older server where there are those, but yea ely>chaotic>le anyday.

Banned Senior Member

Go with elysium man, LE is mainly support staff not AP, it can be mixed with cardboard build as well. Remember, AP on staff increases stun rate/dmg. More DMG you got on staff, the more damage you will do on skills AP on staff > elemental. But remember, you need good jewels as AP mage or your gonna drop fast elysium +8 btw minimum