Lightning Mage and moradon ressurection

This is a discussion on Lightning Mage and moradon ressurection within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well as you know ice has become much more powerful in the moradon ressurection patcth. i recently got my dcz ...
Page: 1

Well as you know ice has become much more powerful in the moradon ressurection patcth.

i recently got my dcz mage lvld to 57 and i was ice.

after a bit ofthat i decided id go lightning i was using elixer +7 and shio before hand and blading around 200-250 but this was my first experience as an ice mage and i had played a dcz lightning mage about 1 year ago and thourouly enjoyed it.

i find myself attracted to it again and so i kept my 51 ice 45 light stats and got a LE+7 with quest rings.

naturally i thought the 78 element meant i would be stunning alot as when i was using an elysium+7 a year ago with just quest rings i was stunning alot ( like every 2nd blade average) and that staff has 38 less element.

so maybe lightning has become weaker or more people have LR or whatever ( its akara dcz people dont have very nice items overall).

or possibly its csu 95% of people there use speed hack, im not sure, i also have 41 + INT but i didnt seem to stun much at all and found myself using my ice moves alot to slow an oponant down as it was more reliable and more effective.

is it possible that for some reason elysium can stun more than LE? if so that would go against what i prevously thought.

Anyway maybe it will change when i get imirs or if speed hack is fixed, or il see what its like with an elysium, as ive had good experience with that in the past.

i also want some help on builds.

im trying to balance between support, damage and stun, im thinking 1 of these two builds.

- Cardboard = 112 INT rest MP LE+7 imir t2 +8 paper dd +6
    - Crimson- 160INT rest MP elysium +7 chitin dd +6 (bear in mind my main is a priest my sub character doesn t get aot of thte money).

im not to sure about the stun rate i will get at 112 INT seeing as how it as atm with 160 INT, but even then is should be close considering the elmental difference in the two staffs.

discuss

they element doesnt help all that much i dont believe.. i was using LE +7.. and now im elysium 7 and stun like a bitch.. it also goes by ur int.. so stick to the crimson build.. i am atm 70 hp 138 mp 146 int, blade 300 - 320 in ardream.. 340 on a few.. and still have 866 ac with 37-- hp buffed, thats with 2 pieces +8 crystal atm too.. other 3 are +7

bump.

well yea the only thing is elysium is expensive.

mind you so is paper DD, the LE looks cool but im really disapointed in its stun which is what its meant to be best at.

il see how i go when i get imirs.

im only blading around 200 ATM almost the same as an elixer.

i changed to cardboard and i only got about 40-50 extra on blade and about that on attacks.

i think its a decent build if u can afford the DD and armor which i cant.

im gonna trade my LE for a chaotic and see how it goes.

do u have a lvl 64+ character? coz u should farm the monster suppresion.. or are u from an older server where u can still get 25 DD's? and yea get rid of that LE :P

if your blading you would hardly stun at all with LE

Elysium > LE for blading

LE > Elysium for range attacks

Seems AP comes into perspective when your blading. I've tried with Elixir and LE both +7 and the Elixir stunned by a noticeable rate more then the LE

swimcory

if u want a build that will be in the middle of support and dmg mage. try this. i did it and it worked great. since u want a +7 elysium. go buy +8 crystal armor and have 144int. the def will be real nice and hp bonus is nice. its a great combination of dmg and support. i loved it when i was light. but then again i was lvl 7#+ so that might have a little effect on it.

it also goes by ur int..[/b]
    lol

swimmy

Cool

staff ap = stun with blade
    elemental = range/aoe damage
    if u want something even go elixer +8 if not go le when u r a bit away and switch to elysium/elixer for blading

When I was in DCZ, it was all about blading.
    Seeing as the majority of the people there are melee, everything is close combat.
    That's why I'd take Elysium over anything else, personally.
    Elysium > Chaotic > Elixer > LE for DCZ, imo.

lol[/b]
    oh if u know what it is why dont u say? theres a guide saying int helps.. its old.. but i havnt seen anyone say it stopped? and most beleive that ap + int helps ur stun..

go buy +8 crystal armor and have 144int[/b]
    pauld requires 146 int

It is AP, and AP only.

also the amount of LR the opponent have

Imhotep

Pauldron has 144 INT go back to school :G

oh if u know what it is why dont u say? theres a guide saying int helps.. its old.. but i havnt seen anyone say it stopped? and most beleive that ap + int helps ur stun..
    pauld requires 146 int[/b]
    You already got told in the other topic that INT doesn't help by a few people so dont say "i havnt seen anyone say it stopped" lol. Go reskill to 255 INT and see how much difference it makes, nothing.

lawl yeah i my bad.. i forgot it was mp requirement increases not int -_-

and i meant as in a guide and before them topics :S