lobo hammer or lycaon hammer ?

This is a discussion on lobo hammer or lycaon hammer ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; which one is better cuz in my server a lobo hammer is way expensive than a lycaon i would like ...
Page: 1

which one is better cuz in my server a lobo hammer is way expensive than a lycaon
    i would like to get a holy but ima kina poor
    so is between lobo and lycaon both at +7 (as a shield will p.s +6 and ss+7)

angelsdream

lycaon is the best hammer for Int priest, get a holy animor as a 2nd hammer if ur rich, otherway, buy a lycaon hammer+7 and you wont have to care about your hammer anymore.

lycaon is the best hammer for Int priest, get a holy animor as a 2nd hammer if ur rich, otherway, buy a lycaon hammer+7 and you wont have to care about your hammer anymore.[/b]
    +1 Lobos are for undy and thats it :P

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

sure for a +70 a lycoan+7 > lobo+7 !! tho i still think HA+7 is the best hammer for support Priest !!

lycoan is definately best for priest :P

the only place where it might be argueable is in ardream where mages dont do much damage... and it might be better to take the HP over the resists for ardrema :P

DesertiCZek

lycaon > all for support priests

rental lycaon > normal lycaon > lobo

NeronDomitius

lycaon is the best, i've tried all hammers, even the shitty lupus :P

lycaon is cheaper cuz you can get +7 rental one for 500k

if you r dcz, lobo might be even better then lycaon at +8 both, since you dont really have problems with mages as support priest in ardream, maybe just light mage, and lobo has light ressist + it gives really really nice hp bonus for ardream

but 60+ lycaon is #1

ok but even against melers ?
    lycaon is better than lobo ?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

seeing as how your a chitin bp, i would invest in a leonar dont waste your $$ on lobo or lycoan, if your are THAT desperate for a 1h support weapon, use the renting system that k2 thinks its fair for EVERY single priest in this game to have a lycoan hammer +7.... ^^

_JB_

lycaon hammer is by far the best hammer for support priest. even compared to holy. i use a +7 lyc most of the time, +7 lobo for undy and i just sold +7 holy cos i was never using it :P

DeHealer

seeing as how your a chitin bp, i would invest in a leonar dont waste your $$ on lobo or lycoan, if your are THAT desperate for a 1h support weapon, use the renting system that k2 thinks its fair for EVERY single priest in this game to have a lycoan hammer +7.... ^^[/b]
    +1 to this.
    Leonar can give as much HP as lycaon, and only few less resistances

seeing as how your a chitin bp, i would invest in a leonar dont waste your $$ on lobo or lycoan, if your are THAT desperate for a 1h support weapon, use the renting system that k2 thinks its fair for EVERY single priest in this game to have a lycoan hammer +7.... ^^[/b]

+1 to this...get a leanard +1rb...

because then you can go into support mode and still scroll up and attack from time to time

=D

Urahara

If you don't know what's good, you know what is expensive. Lycoan hammer.