Lugias7 + HS7 vs HB7

This is a discussion on Lugias7 + HS7 vs HB7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I will be RLB as I am currently lvling. (59 atm) I need to know what I should get. If ...
Page: 1

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Default Lugias7 + HS7 vs HB7

I will be RLB as I am currently lvling. (59 atm)
    I need to know what I should get. If I had to choose between Dual vs HB7 What would it be?
    Last edited by JayClaiba; 01-11-2010 at 10:53 PM.

i've said this before somewhere on ko4life, but doesnt matter. All about the personal preference. I'd pick the hb not much club def around other then skelly belt. But the duals hit faster, less damage, easier to combo. If u can already combo pretty well then go hb +7

Kossaus

HB looks nicer. Other than that, both are good choices, had duals, then moved to hb, and now im using rappy. I liked hb better than duals, for me it was easyer to combo with HB. Rappy anyways suits for me best, like the dmg it makes to duffed ppl ;D

personally imo i think HB+7 is easier and best, because RLB warrior attack skill has a fast cool down meaning that you wont be able to combo that fast even if you tried compared to a lvl 83 witch has a slower cool down making it good to use dual wield to do the combo, you can get more R attacks in there. I hope i didn't confuse you.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Thanks for the info. I had trouble looking for a HB7. So I bought a +0 and went my way up to +7 ^^. So now, I am currently using the HB7

Hb+7............

hb+7 for sure

HB no doubt!