Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lvl 33 AOE Skill

This is a discussion on Lvl 33 AOE Skill within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; How the fuck do you get this skill to work? Every 100 times I use it it only works 15 ...
Page: 1

How the fuck do you get this skill to work? Every 100 times I use it it only works 15 times or so. It's BS!

Edit: Sorry for putting lvl 37 aoe skill... Didn't know people would get butt hurt over it.

knightned

You must place it in front of mobs or around them. If it hits a mob it doesn't work.

silverbuffer18

not like inferno, it must hit the floor , if it hits the monster it fails, why its good on harpies they fly so easy to aoe

37 aoe skill?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

um isn't it level 33 skill....

um isn't it level 33 skill....[/b]
    I believe so, you only get aoes at level 33, 45, 60, 62(lightning) and 70, as far as I'm aware.

Wow obviously you guys know what I mean. Also you get a 45 Aoe skill.

TOYSOLDIER_

lol lvl 37 aoe skill xD

If you dont have any insight on this topic don't post.

TOYSOLDIER_

If you dont have any insight on this topic don't post.[/b]
    so u got it working?

let me guess u are trying to learn how to play a mage?

I dunno if it's fixed or not but at the start of Rofd ( 2 years ago already I think) the lvl 33 light skill sucked for exp. My 33 skill kept stunning the mobs and they head back to their spawn which fuked up the aoe. Dunno if it's fixed or not.

on topic: answer given already: you need to aoe in front or next to the monsters in order to do damage. When you hit a monster before it hit the ground you won't do any damage.

Thanks to the helpful people.

so u got it working?

let me guess u are trying to learn how to play a mage?[/b]
    No I know how to play a mage, but while doing aoe dk (I've never done it, well not that much) I had trouble some of the times.

I dunno if it's fixed or not but at the start of Rofd ( 2 years ago already I think) the lvl 33 light skill sucked for exp. My 33 skill kept stunning the mobs and they head back to their spawn which fuked up the aoe. Dunno if it's fixed or not.

on topic: answer given already: you need to aoe in front or next to the monsters in order to do damage. When you hit a monster before it hit the ground you won't do any damage.[/b]
    stun rate @ harpies on the beggining of RoFD was insane high! They reduced it tho...

pthawaii

ihmo, i find better success hitting to the side of the mob group (still hitting ground), rather than in front. but ya, the key is hit the ground.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

ihmo, i find better success hitting to the side of the mob group (still hitting ground), rather than in front. but ya, the key is hit the ground.[/b]
    harpies/ravens/falcons, are honestly the easiest thing to hit with lvl 33 skill.... EW was harder, but even then, for example for myself, the way I lure them with everyone else, is the way they are gonna move, so i was always a step ahead as to knowing where they would move, and pretty much 90% of time hit the lvl 33 skill in the proper place, to hit about 10-15 of them (15 in lure)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast