lvl 60-69 priest BP and ardream BP?

This is a discussion on lvl 60-69 priest BP and ardream BP? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; If i would go BP at lvl 61-62 and do BDW or ardream lvl 59 will these items be good ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

If i would go BP at lvl 61-62 and do BDW or ardream lvl 59 will these items be good for BP or is it just waste?

Paper set+8/15str
    Hellbreaker+7
    dual ROM+1
    EP+1
    Dual WSE
    Glass belt
    Dread shield+7

would i do any damage? and will it even be a good combination?

yeah you'll do damage for sure. Thing about BDW is u cant cure, so even with just malice and a totemic club +7, u would be abel to get some kills here and there. (havent played ko in a long time, so im not sure if they patched up the cure thing, but from what i know, its still not?)

Items are good, maybe wear some STR and HP armors mixed up since u'll hit really hard on duffed ppl anyways. And consider getting WP instead of EP since those extra resists will be helpful

Banned Senior Member

yeah you'll do damage for sure. Thing about BDW is u cant cure, so even with just malice and a totemic club +7, u would be abel to get some kills here and there. (havent played ko in a long time, so im not sure if they patched up the cure thing, but from what i know, its still not?)

Items are good, maybe wear some STR and HP armors mixed up since u'll hit really hard on duffed ppl anyways. And consider getting WP instead of EP since those extra resists will be helpful[/b]
    what i think, if there are 2 priests in party 1 of them can cure... thats just what i think, and same with mage TP

and wont i hit abit more with only STR armors?

ArminVanBuuren

what i think, if there are 2 priests in party 1 of them can cure... thats just what i think, and same with mage TP

and wont i hit abit more with only STR armors?[/b]
    actually won't...cure is still disabled at BDW so not even being a full priest party you'd be able to cure...your items are ok...the ROMs will add you the so needed GR...same as akutee, get a WP instead of EP...HP will fall down anyways, but the resistances and str will be useful to you...the WSE...I'm sure you use them for the mana...but let me tell you that by having 2500+ mana you will be just fine, so if you have that much without those earrings I'd suggest you to change them...when having money (and after getting the WP) try to get at least a WE or if HP is what you need, a SSE.

and yes, you'll hit by far harder with only STR armor...but you'll be killed in just a few hits...using the advantage of debuffing you can use HP armor all the time and still hit hard enough to kill your enemies...to avoid being killed use massive wisely, torment everyone and as soon as you see the sin running away, massive the warrior, then parasite the sin and there you got 2 kills :P

Only thing I would do is change the MS for a HB +7. I would just use full str armors. If u want more hp, just put stat points on hp(Then u get ac aswell if over 100). I would also keep the EP +1. WP+1>EP+1>WP+0 imo.

Banned Senior Member

Only thing I would do is change the MS for a HB +7. I would just use full str armors. If u want more hp, just put stat points on hp(Then u get ac aswell if over 100). I would also keep the EP +1. WP+1>EP+1>WP+0 imo.[/b]
    then how much STR would you say i "need"?

78 INT
    ? STR
    and rest into HP

and HB+7 is so much money, its more then the double of MS+8, so dunno if i afford a HB+7

i would probably stat as a paper BP, and instead of all points into str (255) i would get something like 210 STR, 76 or 78 INT, and rest into HP...

I wouldnt go FP or Chitin build (not sure about t2 or 3 though) because its really not that great until you have helis to make up for the loss of AP

a paper BP's mana pool will be alright with judgement imo.. and same as resists, since mages only have lvl 60 nova, and the lvl 70 nova and 72 blading skill wont be there >=] so +1 to neron, and stick with fabrics +9.[/b]
    i guess this is good as akutee said in another topic

wrong post, sry

Banned Senior Member

what about ardream BP? i've added some new items and ardream :P

ArminVanBuuren

what about ardream BP? i've added some new items and ardream :P[/b]
    well, for ardream you'll definitely need Iron Neck since you play Logos, so DD+6/25 doesn't exist in there...since rogues are 85% of Ardream's population (at any server) that will be your mayor threat. With armor+8/15 HP (Str armor is a no no since you'll get gangbanged most of the time). Dread shield will also be a MUST no matter what, and if possible, try getting dual WEs for the resistances, since mages have an advantage freezing you in Ardream. Other than that, you'll be ok if you are quick enough debuffing...just in case, you are planning on playing older servers in which rare armor DO exists, then I'd go for full defensive gear...will have less HP ofc, but you'll be a mini tank if not stunned...with 2700 HP and just 650 AC (buffed) I've been able to tank a whole party in Ares' Ardream (this was recently since an old clanie asked me to help him with some quest in there)...ofc if you plan this, ask someone to help you with the gearing up, since prices are a complete madness in there these days.

Banned Senior Member

i'll play logos ardream in any case, maybe not BP but anyway, yeah that awesome DD dont excist in logos... pretty much sucks

yeah what about cleric earrings?

ArminVanBuuren

Cleric earrings are good, also, in case of BP Warrior Earring would be better, but in case of a Chitin/FP priest Cleric earrings would be good...but, if you are going chitin or FP, I'd go with Secret Silver Earring better...you'd already have enough mana and SSE would give more HP than cleric's.