Lvl 60Priest How To Stat?

This is a discussion on Lvl 60Priest How To Stat? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok so i have a 2nd computer and was thinking of making a Lvl60 priest and i was wondering witch ...
Page: 1

Default Lvl 60Priest How To Stat?

Ok so i have a 2nd computer and was thinking of making a Lvl60 priest and i was wondering witch skill i should stat for like make a rezzer priest or a full heal'er to make hp pots or to get atleast undy buff and rest to get the 70% rezz atleast witch would be more helpfull?

p.s my main char is 75+

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

well with a lvl60 priest u couldnt help a lot yourself as a healer, cuz its useless in PK and making heal pots steals ur time and u wont earn that much money(prefer go to events), so maybe the undy buffer and rest to debuff can be usefull for solo-boss killing, or help in lvling others or simply if u need a buffer for exp(200 ac is enough in exp parties i think)

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

hmm going undy and rest into debuff ? really ??? no one would ever call you for anything unless rez`em since you dont have heals ^^
    best stats to go for at your lvl and be helpful in everyway possible is to go buff/heal since you 60
    60 into buff / 3 into debuff / rest into heal !!

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    hmm going undy and rest into debuff ? really ??? no one would ever call you for anything unless rez`em since you dont have heals ^^
    best stats to go for at your lvl and be helpful in everyway possible is to go buff/heal since you 60
    60 into buff / 3 into debuff / rest into heal !!
    lol he wont heal anyone on his 2nd pc while hes playing with his main char on main PC... he doesnt need parties, guess that priest would be only used for him and his friends

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    lol he wont heal anyone on his 2nd pc while hes playing with his main char on main PC... he doesnt need parties, guess that priest would be only used for him and his friends
    I know a guy who used to kill bosses playing priest and war at the same time when bosses weren't that strong ofc

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

my bad didnt understand what was he going for thought that he makin a 2nd char. ^

well with a lvl60 priest u couldnt help a lot yourself as a healer, cuz its useless in PK and making heal pots steals ur time and u wont earn that much money(prefer go to events), so maybe the undy buffer and rest to debuff can be usefull for solo-boss killing, or help in lvling others or simply if u need a buffer for exp(200 ac is enough in exp parties i think)
    yea, if i stat'd for just undy i would just have to buy 350ac scrolls only and run with undy all the time witch is better and that also saves me money from having to buy 2k hp scrolls as well and char would be just for if i get xp'd i dont have to spam chat for ress and hope to get a 30stone and not 4 stoned and stuff and char would not leave base