lvl 64 priest (going maybe 65-66) for new zone

This is a discussion on lvl 64 priest (going maybe 65-66) for new zone within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi guys! Just a quick question about my second character's build. Basically now he is a lvl 64 int priest. ...
Page: 1

Hi guys!

Just a quick question about my second character's build.
    Basically now he is a lvl 64 int priest. Goblin fp pauldron and pad, dd25 helmet, fp+8 gauntlet and boots. SS+6, lycaon hammer+6. 144int, 96 or 98 str rest in hp.
    When i am playing with him BDWs i put on him items from my main character: ep+1, one sse+1, kek belt+1, ac valkirs. Other items are quest things.
    Ok so here is the question. I am thinking about to make him some kind of damage build. 176 on str for +7 totamic club, 144int and rest in hp. Will this build be effective or just money wasting? Can i kill somebody with this build? My HP will be low like hell or acceptable? I dont want new armors or full paper build.
    I dont know too much about priest damage or about BPs and I dont want to waste my money so if you say its useless then i stay full support priest.

Thx,

Laci

ps:server is Beramus, judgement scroll quest done, now 60buff, 45 heal, 3 debuff, 2 master

ArminVanBuuren

Honestly, would be the second case you just suggested, a money wasting. To deal damage as a FP BP you'll need a better weapon, since you need so many points into INT you lose a lot of AP. To compensate you'll need at least a good weapon, let's say HB+7...after that you'd definitely need debuffing, so in order to try this build you'd need to reskill. HP won't be bad, but won't be good either for your lvl, and assuming you are only stating for 144 INT you have a DD which is not FP, am I right? ('cause FP DD +6/25 needs 146 INT and if you tell me it's a +3/10 FP DD then definitely go support).

If you get your hands into a FP DD +6/25 then go 146 INT, rest STR, but you'll need a better weapon then just a totemic...specially since I've already seen what people wears at Beramus currently. Don't try with less than II+7, which asks for 188 STR, and due to this, you'd need to be lvl 66 to have 188 STR points and 146 INT, which would get you 3 points left for HP which is nothing.

I'd suggest just going FP support.

We want to play in team/have some fun with our second char and try out ourself in the new lvl60-69 pvp zone. We have gear from ardream and we dont want to pay too much money on these characters. The team is the next: 2archers, a warrior, a chitin 8 int priest (healer/rezzer) and an ice-lightning mage. Our biggest problem is that we wont have enough melee attacker in our opinion that's why Holaci want to be an fp support/battle priest (we dont have more room on our account^^)
    These chars are secondaries, so we want to find out the best way to form a good/wide effective party to have some fun in ronark land base.

ArminVanBuuren

Well, I've been testing the Beta server, specifically the Ronark Base Land (60-69 CZ) and let me tell you that with both Archers you'll have more than enough attack power...with the mage you'll have all support needed and the INT priest being party healer is more than enough... skill him to 60 points Heal, 45 Debuff and 5 Master. However, I'd suggest lvling him to 69 and then making him 60 Buff (if you don't want to spend in scrolls) and 60 Heal, so you have how to keep your party alive. Warrior will be fine for tanking and mostly archers will finish the job (both glacier and lightning arrow do good damage and have almost no cooldown). If you are going on scrolls then the priest could be 60 Heal, 57 Holy and 5 master so he can have Absoluteness and be a tank as well.

Unfortunately I haven't tried the beta server because of the university, but I read on the forums that archers will own in ronark land base, so your conception sounds good. We will try to make it.
    TY

Thx for your opinion ArminVanBuuren. I think i will stay then support and try to lvl more to give more help for our deadly archers

ArminVanBuuren

NP mate, anytime just ask

if u get no good weapon, no sence to go bp, especially FP build.
    ull just sacrifice your HP for really shitty dmg.

if u still wanna help your melees, stay int and buy sh+7 or dth+8

Honestly, would be the second case you just suggested, a money wasting. To deal damage as a FP BP you'll need a better weapon, since you need so many points into INT you lose a lot of AP. To compensate you'll need at least a good weapon, let's say HB+7...after that you'd definitely need debuffing, so in order to try this build you'd need to reskill. HP won't be bad, but won't be good either for your lvl, and assuming you are only stating for 144 INT you have a DD which is not FP, am I right? ('cause FP DD +6/25 needs 146 INT and if you tell me it's a +3/10 FP DD then definitely go support).

If you get your hands into a FP DD +6/25 then go 146 INT, rest STR, but you'll need a better weapon then just a totemic...specially since I've already seen what people wears at Beramus currently. Don't try with less than II+7, which asks for 188 STR, and due to this, you'd need to be lvl 66 to have 188 STR points and 146 INT, which would get you 3 points left for HP which is nothing.

I'd suggest just going FP support.[/b]
    I'm sorry, but you don't reall know what you're talking about, except for the hp point. I was in ardream messing around with a tota+7, one full duff and i can 2-3 hit almost anyone. In higher level's you don't need FULL str to be a beastly bp, you need good gear, and the weapon does not have to be one of them. IT HELPS a lot if he had a HB+10, but if he doesn't he can still get kills if he knows how to play bp. Pedo went bp in ardream after geting his ii to +9. So, with an ii+9 and 2100+ ap, he got 0 kills in an hour of pking. Why? he doesn't know how to play bp.
    YOU CAN go FP at 69, but it's stupid. You will only have 4 points left for HP if you stat INT for FP+9. I'm currently a 66 bp going for 69 also. I have fabrics+8 (hopefuly +9 soon) so I'm stated 78 int, 196str and 121 in HP. bp's 60+ MUST have more in HP than anything else. If you dont have enough stated in HP your low defense will allow you to be a 2 hit for everyone. I have almost 800ac full sc'd with my HB, and 1200 with my DS+6. I did the math myself a few days ago because I wanted to see what it would be like to be FP at 69, it doesn't work. Try using this: http://www.kodb.info/statcalc.php

also, for a priest, the more point you put into HP the higher your ac will be.

I'm sorry, but you don't reall know what you're talking about, except for the hp point. I was in ardream messing around with a tota+7, one full duff and i can 2-3 hit almost anyone. In higher level's you don't need FULL str to be a beastly bp, you need good gear, and the weapon does not have to be one of them. IT HELPS a lot if he had a HB+10, but if he doesn't he can still get kills if he knows how to play bp. Pedo went bp in ardream after geting his ii to +9. So, with an ii+9 and 2100+ ap, he got 0 kills in an hour of pking. Why? he doesn't know how to play bp.
    YOU CAN go FP at 69, but it's stupid. You will only have 4 points left for HP if you stat INT for FP+9. I'm currently a 66 bp going for 69 also. I have fabrics+8 (hopefuly +9 soon) so I'm stated 78 int, 196str and 121 in HP. bp's 60+ MUST have more in HP than anything else. If you dont have enough stated in HP your low defense will allow you to be a 2 hit for everyone. I have almost 800ac full sc'd with my HB, and 1200 with my DS+6. I did the math myself a few days ago because I wanted to see what it would be like to be FP at 69, it doesn't work. Try using this: http://www.kodb.info/statcalc.php

also, for a priest, the more point you put into HP the higher your ac will be.[/b]
    this is only if u have a base hp off 100+ but this counts for all classes

ArminVanBuuren

also, for a priest, the more point you put into HP the higher your ac will be.[/b]
    Actually, yeah, I know what I'm talking about, specially since I've been playing BP with tota+7 in Ardream since it got opened before recently getting II+7 for 60-69 CZ (actually, wasn't a tota, was an HB+5...bah, same damage, better elemental) and full duffed yeah, you can do great damage and ofc, weapon is not everything, you can get kills with that if you know how to play BP and you do need great equipment...but their first post said, they don't want to become full paper or getting new armors. So FP is the only choice he has now, so I suggested going INT FP Priest depending on the armor he already has, and if you notice already told them that going FP BP will make his HP not good enough for his lvl.

yeah sure he could go paper if he has enough coins to get int64 dd25 and other defensive armors.
    look to his items hes gonna use from his main mage - he got no IN or IB/GB - wanna let him go w/o any weapon defences i.e. semi naked?

and FP bp on 69 is possible, 146int for fp dd25 (including fp goblins which require 144int), u just need to use the weapon with low str requirement

Armin and e-motive has right. I dont want to waste money for paper items and i dont have IN/IB. I will stay support FP priest for now and in long distance we will see. For paper build i need good accesories so thats why i said i dont want to be paper cause i dont have 123123 gb to buy über uniques etc...

Thx.

Well, have fun. All I said was FP bp is hard because low hp so you can't tank much. Also, for paper you can play without 25dd if you have iron set, or have just ib/gb/skelly and 25dd. You can also always just get a 15dd cap , which is less than 10gb for sure.

well have fun

Hi guys!

Just a quick question about my second character's build.
    Basically now he is a lvl 64 int priest. Goblin fp pauldron and pad, dd25 helmet, fp+8 gauntlet and boots. SS+6, lycaon hammer+6. 144int, 96 or 98 str rest in hp.
    When i am playing with him BDWs i put on him items from my main character: ep+1, one sse+1, kek belt+1, ac valkirs. Other items are quest things.
    Ok so here is the question. I am thinking about to make him some kind of damage build. 176 on str for +7 totamic club, 144int and rest in hp. Will this build be effective or just money wasting? Can i kill somebody with this build? My HP will be low like hell or acceptable? I dont want new armors or full paper build.
    I dont know too much about priest damage or about BPs and I dont want to waste my money so if you say its useless then i stay full support priest.

Thx,

Laci

ps:server is Beramus, judgement scroll quest done, now 60buff, 45 heal, 3 debuff, 2 master[/b]

people in lvl 70+ cz have a hard time pulling off a full plate BP, there is no way a lvl 69 will be able to pull it off...unless you have godly uniques...

if you cant afford g1, then go g2 with goblin...otherwise, just go support with FP...