Ice Mage DCZ.

This is a discussion on Ice Mage DCZ. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well im starting a mage, and it will be ice, now the question about gear... crystal +8 or crimson +7 ...
Page: 1

Canek

Well im starting a mage, and it will be ice, now the question about gear...

crystal +8 or crimson +7 (though ill have to left enough stat points to use dd helmet)
    Dual ROM or dual shio (both +0) or maybe one and one?
    Oasis+8 or Garp +7 or Glacier Erenion +8 ( any is ok, though GE and Oasis should be a little more expensive)

Also i might be able to get skelly belt or something similar to it, but for now this are my options, in you're opinion which build will do the higher dmg using blade? Remember it's for DCz.

Thx

crystal set +8
    dual shio
    Oasis+8 > Garp+7 > Glacier Erenion+8

If you want reasonable blade dmg, you need to be fire and get a Chaotic staff+8, cuz i dont think ice blade will give you enough dmg.

nutsackatak1

he didnt even mention dmg....

my build .. 158 int rest mp lvl 57 .. using crystals +8 and elixir +8 (crapy uniques) and with flame i do 280-290 dmg with staff .. is kinda low, u need to be flame and using FR to killing with staff ..

full geared mage full uniques from char 80 lvl hiting me 270 as light .. he cant kill me :|

Priest_gabber

If you want reasonable blade dmg, you need to be fire and get a Chaotic staff+8, cuz i dont think ice blade will give you enough dmg.[/b]
    Schorcing staff i think, chaotic is fore light mages

crystal set +8
    dual shio
    Oasis+8 > Garp+7 > Glacier Erenion+8

If you want reasonable blade dmg, you need to be fire and get a Chaotic staff+8, cuz i dont think ice blade will give you enough dmg.[/b]
    O.o chaotic +flame thats a badass combination xDXD

my build .. 158 int rest mp lvl 57 .. using crystals +8 and elixir +8 (crapy uniques) and with flame i do 280-290 dmg with staff .. is kinda low, u need to be flame and using FR to killing with staff ..

full geared mage full uniques from char 80 lvl hiting me 270 as light .. he cant kill me :|[/b]
    He must be full support coz with even 150 mp without imirs he would 3 hit u MAX. So stop talking sh1t.

As ice i'd take oasis +8 +dual shios. GE only if ure support and id rather take it with dual rols. Build:crimsons ull blade for about 350+