lvl 67 archer help c-west

This is a discussion on lvl 67 archer help c-west within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; gear: Enion bow +7 duel EMEs EP (sealed cause its old) old elf rings (the ones that giv 10 dex ...
Page: 1

Tazthespaz

Default lvl 67 archer help c-west

gear:

Enion bow +7
    duel EMEs
    EP (sealed cause its old)
    old elf rings (the ones that giv 10 dex or what ever)
    bronze belt
    shell set x4 +7 and FP +8 helemt
    200m ISH

255 dex, 60 str, rest HP

HELP!!!!!

What should I do, what should I sell/buy thanks.

GOING RLB

save up for two ROLs, or lego bands. that should be first hands down. two rols = 100ac and a bunch of hp, they make the biggest noticeable improvement from all the jewels.

After that you could change your belt and neck. Standards are elf belt or skelly, and PP+s or WP+s. Those are relatively cheap improvements. But armor makes a big difference. Shell set 7 is ok, but full chitin 8 = 15 dex more, and a shell set +8 makes surviving much easier, but a full set of both is not cheap.

Tazthespaz

So let me ask this, if I had 15gbs to play around with, is an Enion bow +7 a good enough bow? and in what EXACT order would you buy things in?

and I don't want any old accesories that seal to the acc.

Should I do ROLs,
    Bow (thinkin EE +7 or IB +8)
    THen armor?

OOOOOR? thanks for the input!

Bronze belt and Ep suxx for an archer, you should sell themand muy may be an elf belt+0 and old wp if u can't afford a wp+0, enion bow, mmmmm I preffer helenid+7 that is kinda the same price.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazthespaz View Post
    So let me ask this, if I had 15gbs to play around with, is an Enion bow +7 a good enough bow? and in what EXACT order would you buy things in?

and I don't want any old accesories that seal to the acc.

Should I do ROLs,
    Bow (thinkin EE +7 or IB +8)
    THen armor?

OOOOOR? thanks for the input!

well, i'll be honest: for archers +7 bows just dont cut it for pk. They're ok, but you'll see a huge difference when you switch to a +8 bow. For exp, +7 bows are still very good, but you need that performance gain for pk.

When I started after being inactive, the first thing i got was a ROL, and it made a hell of a difference. I got an iron bow +8 after that, and after i got the bow, it was much easier to get my 2nd rol. After a while i got my armor set last.

The iron bow will definetly make you hit much harder, but the ROL is the single most important jewel in a begginer/starter. The chitin/shell set is much more expensive, and you kinda need the whole set or at least 3 parts to feel it, so I did it last. If you're going to stay away from PK until you have your whole set, then I suggest a better bow first, but if you're going to get hit, then the ROLs are the way to go.

Tazthespaz

sounds like a plan then. ROLs + IB +8 then what for neck + belt that is cheap. cause ROL's + IB = all my money pretty much Also, are there old rols that don't seal to your acc? Or do all old accesories seal? If not, how do u tell?

cool thing bout archer is that u dont even need god gear to kill well at least in 1v1 if u no how to use an archer u can kill just bout any1 to b honest learning to manage ur ice stun and styx is big deal of being a good archer of coarse money always helps and of coarse to kill from far alot u may need +8 bows... but as long u got that gear and lvl 69 and good combo and if ur orc spammable 500% u should b great

Tazthespaz

i'm human :S

i've seen elf belts that are not locked, so there must be old rols without lock. you can take three grey ones and unlock them i believe. Old ones should suffice, i mean, in diez an old rol is 100m, and a normal one is 450m on diez! Dont be afraid of old uniques, they're money well spent, unless you're going directly into +1s, and +1 rols are fuqin expensive.

By the way, you can lock unlocked uniques if you ever need to sell, i'm not sure how, that's a different topic haha.

True, you dont need godly gear, but there's always a minimun for cz, even more so for rogues, whose level for "OK" pk is higher than the rest of the other classes, and then even more so for archer. If you're not going to koxp, you're going to take a beating, period, specially from other koxpers. The uniques you put on a mediocre archer make a goodgun assasin man...

[QUOTE The uniques you put on a mediocre archer make a goodgun assasin man...[/QUOTE]

i would say archer is cheaper then a sin

MrH

get old rols or rols they pwn

populery

this guy is a scammer
    scammed my char
    and all these items are mine
    and he scammed the char with the items
    and now asking what's the best lol
    there is a topic sayig everything about that scam on girakon on his topic about te trad