Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Iron belt vs Glass belt

This is a discussion on Iron belt vs Glass belt within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; What do you guys think? Iron belt or glass belt for dcz bp?...
Page: 1

What do you guys think? Iron belt or glass belt for dcz bp?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

your preferance, i like glass belt for extra mana, more mana = more attacks and more heals, i treat MP like i do HP, with out any, your dead

20 defense and around 10 gbs vs 50 hp an 10 int,

ive used both a glass belt and an iron belt, i still chose glass belt lol

for warrior ib, for priest gb ^^

NeronDomitius

depends how much mana it gives u since ur dcz, if mana difference with ib and glass isnt big, i'd go with ib, otherwise glass

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

your preferance, i like glass belt for extra mana, more mana = more attacks and more heals, i treat MP like i do HP, with out any, your dead

ive used both a glass belt and an iron belt, i still chose glass belt lol[/b]
    +1.. and im sure the search function can justify this one lol

ive used both a glass belt and an iron belt, i still chose glass belt lol[/b]
    +1 glass belt is the best belt for bps either inf or bp

King0fKingZ

for priest and mage Glass belt

for warrior and rogue iron belt

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

+1 glass belt is the best belt for bps either inf or bp[/b]
    xD rommel ur sigs keep gettin bigger and bigger

iron belt for sure.

ur BP.. the attack u spam uses like 40 mp? and the lvl 51 one, which u probably spam every 2 "weilds" is 120 mp?....... probably the most mp u'll use is healing (and i assuming u'll only need to spam heal when ur getting ganked right? well... when ur getting ganked both 20 ac and 10 int will help save ur life..... but when ur fighting or tanking a few rogues then id say the 20 ac is a lot more beneficial.... Besides, how often do you die and realize u had 0 mp when u died?... most of the time u'll still have a lot of mp when u die.. so its more than enough)...... and the 10 int for a lvl 59 priest doesnt give that much either. 20 ac is way better ! trust me, i tried both =D

iron belt for sure.
    ur BP.. the attack u spam uses like 40 mp? and the lvl 51 one, which u probably spam every 2 "weilds" is 120 mp?....... probably the most mp u'll use is healing (and i assuming u'll only need to spam heal when ur getting ganked right? well... when ur getting ganked both 20 ac and 10 int will help save ur life..... but when ur fighting or tanking a few rogues then id say the 20 ac is a lot more beneficial.... Besides, how often do you die and realize u had 0 mp when u died?... most of the time u'll still have a lot of mp when u die.. so its more than enough)...... and the 10 int for a lvl 59 priest doesnt give that much either. 20 ac is way better ! trust me, i tried both =D[/b]

That makes sense, but lately I've been playing a lot of support healing and curing. Thanks everyone for your input.

whats with people 20ac vs 50hp 10int?

is this a serious question i mean wow especially if your a bp u need all the ac u can get

whats with people 20ac vs 50hp 10int?

is this a serious question i mean wow especially if your a bp u need all the ac u can get[/b]
    +1 kinda stupid IMO. When you have very little ac, and you want 50 hp and a little int? ROFL

+1 kinda stupid IMO. When you have very little ac, and you want 50 hp and a little int? ROFL[/b]
    a little bit of int can make the hugest difference, dont underestimate how important it is, the more you have, the longer you can spam HP pots and your "regene" of mana for your mana pool will be greater

a little bit of int can make the hugest difference, dont underestimate how important it is, the more you have, the longer you can spam HP pots and your "regene" of mana for your mana pool will be greater[/b]
    true, but as i said, ardream bp dont need much mana in the first place. only 1 skill uses a lot of mana, and that is 1920 heal... and some bps go 57 duff 42 heal so.. thats no longer a problem since torment barely uses much mp

2ndly, dosnt matter how much hp u can spam if u die in a few hits imo..

true, but as i said, ardream bp dont need much mana in the first place. only 1 skill uses a lot of mana, and that is 1920 heal... and some bps go 57 duff 42 heal so.. thats no longer a problem since torment barely uses much mp

2ndly, dosnt matter how much hp u can spam if u die in a few hits imo..[/b]
    and like i said in my first post, it comes down to what YOU prefer to use ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast