Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

lvl 69 int priest

This is a discussion on lvl 69 int priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; that's old pic xD I got 72 today (oh yeah xD), im BP and got ex II 7, not a ...
Page: 2

d4rkchrisz

that's old pic xD I got 72 today (oh yeah xD), im BP and got ex II 7, not a HB :P

btw, what's ur nick? [/b]
    Flinx, im playing ardream char.
    Maybe goign till 69, but i hate expin xD

TigerTodd

nice thanks for the help

and chris gogo 69

d4rkchrisz

nice thanks for the help
    and chris gogo 69 [/b]
    I want to, but i dont feel like lvling
    Lvl 69 takes alot of time :S and i havent got super items to pwn in rlb
    Or i need to find soem one who wants to trade my lvl 70 mage for his lvl 69 warrior.

Flinx, im playing ardream char.
    Maybe goign till 69, but i hate expin xD[/b]
    like I would see myslef lol xD

d4rkchrisz

Todd why not dump ur archer and make pwn ass priest?

d4rkchrisz

Well, i think im gunna change my mind.
    Pathos dcz is fucked! I was pking so well with a nice party and BAM 4 archers came online and killed me the whole time + alot of people. All of them we're hackers.. whenj i was comin up to them they hide fast in building or mountain. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
    archers every where and its empty.. so i think im going rlb, but i ahve no clue how i am goign to find the time to lvl up (got one week vacation though up comin week).
    Is rlb fucked too?
    Otherwise im leavin pathos and gogogo cwest.

Well, i think im gunna change my mind.
    Pathos dcz is fucked! I was pking so well with a nice party and BAM 4 archers came online and killed me the whole time + alot of people. All of them we're hackers.. whenj i was comin up to them they hide fast in building or mountain. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
    archers every where and its empty.. so i think im going rlb, but i ahve no clue how i am goign to find the time to lvl up (got one week vacation though up comin week).
    Is rlb fucked too?
    Otherwise im leavin pathos and gogogo cwest.[/b]
    hmmm it wasn't that bad when I used to pk there :P I mean... there were few koxpers but they were just running away from me xD and there was 4FC clan, so it was a bit fcked when they came there :P

and from what I've heard, c-west ain't better ^_^

ChowBoy

hmmm it wasn't that bad when I used to pk there :P I mean... there were few koxpers but they were just running away from me xD and there was 4FC clan, so it was a bit fcked when they came there :P

and from what I've heard, c-west ain't better ^_^[/b]
    There are cheaters on every server and every pvp zone

TigerTodd

rlb is just as bad i guess and the lvling part isnt that hard realy + u will have bdw to help u along

my archer is on hold for a little till KO fixes some issues lvl 72 seems to be my downside lvl but he is an AP whore and i like him this priest is just something to play whilst i wait ....

d4rkchrisz

Hmm idk
    Was a little pissed when i posted that :P
    But its still empty i hope we can created a dcz sublcan with our and alliance clan(s). What be more fun.
    I hope i can trade my lvl 70or a lvl 69 warrior, but one problem is that i dont want to buy a ring and spend $ or GB's on it and account trading is to risky and ill lose my lvl 59 warrior xD

TigerTodd

dont think we will have a dcz sub and most members in this priests clan are 70+ :P on hold for main clan :P

d4rkchrisz

dont think we will have a dcz sub and most members in this priests clan are 70+ :P on hold for main clan :P[/b]
    I asked jay about it yesterday and he sais yes
    And i guess most of the lvl 7x are bored of exping so they might come dcz if not i will spam come dcz xD

TigerTodd

we i chatted with a few guys they are now making dcz chars and may come rlb too so u gunna lead?

d4rkchrisz

we i chatted with a few guys they are now making dcz chars and may come rlb too so u gunna lead?[/b]
    Uhmm
    If more ppl are going rlb im coming too, but i dont have that much time compared to most of u to exp.
    And ive only got bronze prem.
    About leader idk i kinda suck as a leader and as a leader you get spotted from far away @ pking :P

knightned

The higher level PKing you do, the less chance you have of meeting hackers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast