Lvl 69 warrior, 30gbs to spend, and I have a good weapon...need uniques! HELP!

This is a discussion on Lvl 69 warrior, 30gbs to spend, and I have a good weapon...need uniques! HELP! within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I'm a warrior on c-west and there are very few mages. My items right now are: Giga axe +8 (or ...
Page: 1

Tazthespaz

Default Lvl 69 warrior, 30gbs to spend, and I have a good weapon...need uniques! HELP!

I'm a warrior on c-west and there are very few mages.

My items right now are:

Giga axe +8 (or Giantic +8 what ever u want to call it. AND BTW IT RAPES so don't tell me just because the AP is 167 it sucks because i tested it to my Mirage Sword +9 when I had it and it did like 50-65 less then the MS and the MS was more then twice its price so i decided to sell the MS and get way better uniques + that weapon.
    -----back to topic
    Duel old rocs
    Old skelly
    Old pe's
    and old str neck (LOL hehe)
    Full shell set +7

I have 30gbs to spend but I want to be most cost afficiant. I am statted 245 in STR and the rest into HP. I hit decently hard and wouldn't mind hitting harder but I view myself as a great warrior as it is.

What I believe I am doing from clannie help: Since I already have 2 rocs that I can't sell, I'm planning on using 1 and then buying a +2 foverin and a +1 Warrior Pendant and thats all the money down the drain.

I was wondering if maybe an Iron neck and some other combo to get my AP up after that would help or something. Remember, I have 30gbs and no more and Fov +2 is 17-19gbs and WP is like 650-700m So that would eat up my money but if you think there is a better option, tell me please ty for anyoen who responds.

Tazthespaz

BUMP...........

I don't know the prices on C-west, but i know that Iron Neck is a must to have.
    Chitin set +8 is also good for the AP. And a ROC+1 or Forvin+2.
    You should keep some money left, so you can buy a better earing. (WE+1 or PE+1)

YourCorpse

I'd stick with shell +7, chitin +8 is overpriced for what it is.

Take
    rocs +1
    IN/WP +2 depending on whether you want ap or defense
    String of skulls +1
    PE +1

aznmirage

u should get WP :P

larsen

Quote Originally Posted by aznmirage View Post
    u should get WP :P
    and u sir, should stop replying to topics just for the post count

Bachus

Quote Originally Posted by Tazthespaz View Post
    I'm a warrior on c-west and there are very few mages.

My items right now are:

Giga axe +8 (or Giantic +8 what ever u want to call it. AND BTW IT RAPES so don't tell me just because the AP is 167 it sucks because i tested it to my Mirage Sword +9 when I had it and it did like 50-65 less then the MS and the MS was more then twice its price so i decided to sell the MS and get way better uniques + that weapon.
    -----back to topic
    Duel old rocs
    Old skelly
    Old pe's
    and old str neck (LOL hehe)
    Full shell set +7

I have 30gbs to spend but I want to be most cost afficiant. I am statted 245 in STR and the rest into HP. I hit decently hard and wouldn't mind hitting harder but I view myself as a great warrior as it is.

What I believe I am doing from clannie help: Since I already have 2 rocs that I can't sell, I'm planning on using 1 and then buying a +2 foverin and a +1 Warrior Pendant and thats all the money down the drain.

I was wondering if maybe an Iron neck and some other combo to get my AP up after that would help or something. Remember, I have 30gbs and no more and Fov +2 is 17-19gbs and WP is like 650-700m So that would eat up my money but if you think there is a better option, tell me please ty for anyoen who responds.

try to get dual roc+1, iron neck, sos+1, we+1,pe+1,
    u will pwn with those

personally, i think iron neck on a warrior is useless, get a wp+2/3.

But it also depends, are you stayin 69 or lvling further?

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

i prefer WP+2 over IN since we talkin warriors
    get dual Fov+1
    skelly and maybe dual OE+2 or PE+1(if you think you need to tank more often) since you have giga no need for WE !! with chitin+8 set

Also don't forget the always usefull "getting out of nasty situations" shield. I suggest getting a nice necklace first. But with a IN ur budget is like gone. so mayby the wp is a good idea. Its about ur own preferences for more ap or more tankability.

since warriors are pretty decent tanks at 69, I would go for the WP. They're pretty expensive atm though, like 300 m for a +0. also I would buy that fov2. It's a really decent ring. Much better than an old roc +0 ^^ that's why it's much more expensive of course :P

Get an opal earring+1/+2 to go with your PE, get a wp+1 and a hero's valor+1 (that is all within your budget i think) It will boost your AP and HP both. Hero's is low on defence but you don't need much AC in RLB i don't believe