Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

which lvl 70 item to get oO

This is a discussion on which lvl 70 item to get oO within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ok, so im kinda at a toss up atm, cuz i dont know which 2 choose when the time comes, ...
Page: 1

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

ok, so im kinda at a toss up atm, cuz i dont know which 2 choose when the time comes, so i would like sum advice,

i do know for a FACT i wont get the shield imo... shield is worthless for a warrior, its to show that a warrior can put on a shield and run like a puss.y to try 2 save 50 np when u should just die w/ honor if u gonna die... and i do have a scorpion shield +7 for tanking towers and 2 run like a pussy if i need 2 =D haha.

my weapons are: HB +7 and exp ms +8

so... how does a quest sword +7 compare to those 2 weapons, cuz i have 2 get it and try 2 make it +7 if i want 2 even use, cuz at +6... i would still prolly use exp ms +8 or the hb +7

or the quest spear? i think its kinda shitty cuz it has same ap as tota spear @ +7, but has great bonuses...

so basically what im asking is, what should i choose and if i can manage 2 get it to +7 or to try to upgrade it higher

i dont get why just because a warrior chooses shield he has to be a pussy. shield is better than sword or spear imo. sword can easily be replaced and plus its pretty much crap until +7 and even then it's just a decent weapon. hb +7 does more damage than it. try doing a 3v1 or 4v1 without a shield and watch ur ass get raped. it gives u defense and weapon def to outpot 1-2 warriors.

but anyways sword is better than spear. dual weild blows against any1 with a shield or iron set.

Banned

Choose the goddamn Quest Shield.
    Damn, people keep thinking warriors are pussies for using a shield. Hey, sometimes you need to run instead of standing there like a debuffed faggot and die in 2 secs.
    Quest Sword sucks ; HB/Raptor > Quest sword
    Quest Spear totally blows.

Quest shield is your best choice unless you have a Chitin shield.

NeronDomitius

dont take quest shield!!!
    if u wanna run like pussy, then get dread which is ownage for warrior

i would take spear... looks sexy

ChowBoy

go for the shield

Ametista

shield for sure , expecially if u have fear to upgrade an item that u ll never can get back

sheild is the most worth it.......... the sword is great but nothing compared to teh sheild :/ same as teh spear.

but if u had to pick one... pick teh sword :/ its awesome if it goes +7

shield... u atually have some use for it
    sword and spear suck ballz... they only look cool nothing more nothing less

Mezmerize

Get a spear. Dual wield > rest on high deffed mobs on dungeon or biffrost, and u have no duals yet. Shield is replaceable either, u can use 48sd shield, or DS if u want to spend some more money. Besically sword is a good choice either, but u said that u have ms8 and hb7 so another 2h weapon for u is not so important.
    Personally I took a spear, made it +7 and im glad ^^

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

I took a spear, made it +7 and im glad ^^[/b]
    yeah he copied me :P

i chose spear because i had sword +7 on my warrior on diez long ago and i didnt want shield. i would say since u already have ms and hb to get spear and if it goes +7 try and get a javana 8 or deep scar 8 in offhand and its a solid dual wield.

and dont forget that yes the spear at +7 has 108 ap same as tota but it also has 7 health bonus and 7 str bonus so str bonus will raise ur ap almost as high as if u were holdin a tota 8. plus every now and then u will get a crit hit on mobs/players because it is a unique

Get a spear. Dual wield > rest on high deffed mobs on dungeon or biffrost, and u have no duals yet. Shield is replaceable either, u can use 48sd shield, or DS if u want to spend some more money. Besically sword is a good choice either, but u said that u have ms8 and hb7 so another 2h weapon for u is not so important.
    Personally I took a spear, made it +7 and im glad ^^[/b]
    even at lvl 70, ill still go 2 dungeon on my priest... going on a preist is much better lol usually always win when on a priest, cuz can debuff all... but i have a scoprion shield +7 which i use now on my warrior, for undy and for tanking and shit, also have a 48 spear shield, dont know if i want to spend $$ on a ds +7/+6 yet, cuz my preist uses quest shield +5, and these are on the same account,

keep the opinons coming, im still undecided, :S

even at lvl 70, ill still go 2 dungeon on my priest... going on a preist is much better lol usually always win when on a priest, cuz can debuff all... but i have a scoprion shield +7 which i use now on my warrior, for undy and for tanking and shit, also have a 48 spear shield, dont know if i want to spend $$ on a ds +7/+6 yet, cuz my preist uses quest shield +5, and these are on the same account,

keep the opinons coming, im still undecided, :S[/b]
    Gogo sheild man, a scorpion sheild is only good to a limited extent, its low AC and 0 weapon defences really drag it down :S Even with teh spear 48 sheild, ur still missing out on a lot of weapon defences, and nowadays, theres a lot more club/axe/sword weilding people, so a SD sheild wont be very helpful.

Buying a DS for ur warrior would be quite a waste when u can just use a quest +5 sheild, and spend the money getting +1 accesories, or shells +8 for ur warrior.

Think of it this way: you already have 2 good weapons for ur warrior, a sword and a club, an extra sword will be good, but the chances of it going to +7 are pretty slim.... Dual weild would be good but it'll also require u to use a lotta money for a good offhand weapon to match ur hb and ms. Teh only thing ur missing is a good sheild.... so gogo get it

dart84

ill pick P.S in the past but now dread shield is way better . Most of the time when i change shield running is when ganged by few assasin the DD and defence on dread sheild is too good

lutekkkk

warriors with shields sux imo warriors should run with priests that heal them.. not with shields :P

i would take sword and go for +7 .... it's like avedon+7 or even better

your warrior would be worth more when you gonna sell you account later on

warriors with shields sux imo warriors should run with priests that heal them.. not with shields :P

i would take sword and go for +7 .... it's like avedon+7 or even better

your warrior would be worth more when you gonna sell you account later on [/b]
    cant sell accounts here... lol and on the same account is already a lvl 76 priest ><

but im not sure, maybe i will close my eyes and pick 1 and that is what ill get stuck with and try 2 make it +7 =D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast