Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

which lvl 70 item to get oO

This is a discussion on which lvl 70 item to get oO within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; def p sword, its the only one that doesnt have any thing that can replace it. Carring a spear def ...
Page: 3

def p sword, its the only one that doesnt have any thing that can replace it. Carring a spear def and then a axe/club/sword sheild is just as good as a ps, and lugias/spear of murkey are better then personal spear IMO. A +8 sword, although, is better then a +8 rappy

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

90% of people with the spear+7 or 8 OWN..[/b]
    well put sir

welll i'd go for sheild......

since u already have 2 pretty good weps...... and the chances of teh sword going +7 really isnt that high... 5-6 wont be easy, cuz i had alotta friends break their personal stuff 5-6 with trina... and 6-7 is gonna be harder... same with the spear, but the spear is pretty shitty...... cuz its a main hand weapon...:/ Both weps are good at +7 but anything before that is shitty :S

gogoo +5 on ur sheild, its pretty easy to get to +5, and its really darn good!

i think id go with the spear in your situation. as someone above posted, the shield would have been the best choice before the dread came out... but now with the dread shield the ac u get from it and ur passive defense skill is sick. plus u can use a dread shield on ur bp as well (u can never have too many shields on a priest, and a ds is a great shield). you have two good 2h weapons, one of them being a sword (since u play a bp, i doubt ull want to get rid of either the hb or the ms, so im assuming ull only replace them to get something better) so i think getting another sword would be a waste.

i think the spear will be the best choice cuz u didnt mention anything about having a 1h spear to use while ur "running like a pussy"... the spear has good bonuses (i think the best bonuses to run like a pussy with, hp and resistances) and itll be a free weapon, and a really good one at that... ud be spending a lot of cash to get a better spear than the quest one, money that u can spend on something that can be used by both ur chars. u should have a good spear to use with a shield and also to use a mana recover weapon with for xp.

only problem with the spear, and the sword too i guess, is that u cant half ass it and only take it to like +5. u need to go all the way (unless u just want a shield-up-and-run weapon, in which case i think the spear will be useful at a lower + that 7). u need to get it to +7 and chances are it wont get there. i think its worth the risk.

killer2675

spoke to this gay yesterday hes only fucking lvl 64.... ;p lol wasted all ur time.

sirkill

get the sword or spear.....might just get spear cuz u dont have dual weild =D and guys he doesnt care about the value of his warrior anyways no account selling plus he has a lv76 priest with ps +5 on it so he could care less about that.....i say get spear gogo+7 =D and dual weild or sword is cool to bad beezy burned his

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

spoke to this gay yesterday hes only fucking lvl 64.... ;p lol wasted all ur time.[/b]
    lmao. maybe he's just planning ahead wont take long to get 70 :P

this is my baby that's going +8 eventually

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

btw i have a dread shield +7 now so i think i might go for the spear, cuz like u guys said, i have 2 great 2h weapons already

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123