lvl 70 mage

This is a discussion on lvl 70 mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hoping of getting to 80 some day got quest jewels +7 complete set chaotic+8 fresh of anvil :P would like ...
Page: 1

Trashst3r

Default lvl 70 mage

hoping of getting to 80 some day

got quest jewels
    +7 complete set
    chaotic+8 fresh of anvil :P

would like to go support for cz any good mages help how to set stats etc

would be great full as i nvr play mage for hmm since myko lol and that was fire

so any help be great thx

1st of all how much money u have to give out(or u only have shell7 set and chaotic8 and money for restat)? 2ndly do u have good friends to pk with cuz if u havent support mage is kinda stupid tbh=)..
    Last edited by HolyPriestQueen; 12-22-2009 at 02:46 PM.

lvl 70 mage - thats a clue to where he plays... cz, duh

Raoul

Also what server are you on? I believe that helps understand what is needed to be successful at pk. The older the server usually the more demanding defensively and gear wise your character will be. You do need good people to pk with to make support work. A popular way to go is to go paper with some kind of shield like dread.... so you can get a large amount of hp and ac. Or some kind of other shield mage with a club and a shield. Pretty much do damage when you can, slow/stun, run around and tp. However as far as lvling goes I wouldnt suggest this build. I mean no one in parties will know.. but your damage goes down significantly... maybe at a higher lvl. For now I would just focus on getting levels... especially with that exp cut gone. You can level relatively quickly! Then think about gear and builds. 72 staff 75 armor...80 blink 75 double cast... all beautiful things.

Srr must have been sleepy when I wrote that it was a huge fail to ask that.. But now it's edited;p